Question for Women...

I often get on this site as a guest just to read. There are alot of interesting things about this site. I finally decided to make a username so I could post my own question. Im not sure at this time if I will use my username again or not. I hope some ladies here have the time and are considerate enough to respond. I thank you in advance whether you do or do not. To the point...

I know that many guys on here will annoy you ladies by asking whether or not a 7.1 inch penis is better than a 6.9" penis is better if it is slightly fatter or whatever stupid ass questions they may ask. I have seen a million questions like that and don't want to annoy you further. I will leave out those details. I want to know things like:

If you have been with a larger dick in the past and meet a new guy that is much smaller than your ex, do you tend to miss the larger one?

If you think your man's dick is kind of small, would you hint around to let him know, or try your hardest to keep him from ever knowing you think so?
Would you joke about it being small, then say things like "You know Im kdding" and "You know I think you are big". ?

When you date someone that is smaller than you prefer, do you have sex less often? Maybe give head more often? What do you think it means if a guy gets head all of the time but not much sex?

Any answers you have on this would be very helpful. Don't be afraid to hurt my feelings, just be straight with me. Thank you for your time.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to know things like:

If you have been with a larger dick in the past and meet a new guy that is much smaller than your ex, do you tend to miss the larger one?
Yes, but that's because I prefer a penis that is larger than average. Some women on this site can't stand to even look at a penis more than 6" long.

If you think your man's dick is kind of small, would you hint around to let him know, or try your hardest to keep him from ever knowing you think so?
I would never hint at or tell a man directly that his penis was too small for me. Then again I would never date a man with a small penis. Once his "shortcomings" became apparent I would find a way to dump him. :redface:

Would you joke about it being small, then say things like "You know Im kdding" and "You know I think you are big?"
No, I don't do SPH. What you describe, if he weren't into small penis humiliation would constitute verbal & emotional abuse. I don't do that to my men and I expect they won't do that to me.

When you date someone that is smaller than you prefer, do you have sex less often? Maybe give head more often? What do you think it means if a guy gets head all of the time but not much sex?
I'm not sure I can answer this question accurately. :confused: I once had a fuck buddy who was only 7x5 and I always wished he were thicker. I must admit it, I loved giving him head because he was so easy to deep throat. I didn't waste our time together just doing that though because he was a rather spectacular lover.

If a man gets head all the time it might not have anything to do with his penis size. It might be that she really likes giving head or he is lousy at penetrative sex.

I want to know things like:

Yes, but that's because I prefer a penis that is larger than average. Some women on this site can't stand to even look at a penis more than 6" long.

I would never hint at or tell a man directly that his penis was too small for me. Then again I would never date a man with a small penis. Once his "shortcomings" became apparent I would find a way to dump him. :redface:

No, I don't do SPH. What you describe, if he weren't into small penis humiliation would constitute verbal & emotional abuse. I don't do that to my men and I expect they won't do that to me.

I'm not sure I can answer this question accurately. :confused: I once had a fuck buddy who was only 7x5 and I always wished he were thicker. I must admit it, I loved giving him head because he was so easy to deep throat. I didn't waste our time together just doing that though because he was a rather spectacular lover.

If a man gets head all the time it might not have anything to do with his penis size. It might be that she really likes giving head or he is lousy at penetrative sex.

Thanks for taking the time to reply NJQT. I was hoping for more than one female response on here though. Any others? If you do not like to share your thoughts where everyone can read, please feel free to send me a private message. Thanks again for your time.

biguy_ondl

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think he meant "Women's Issues" that is on the main page of this site, right below "Celebrity Endowments" and right above "Funny Stuff".

Welcome to the site and don't shy away from posting, I was like you and really only browsed the site; however I really only post when I am very interested in the post I'm reading or experience some type of empathy towards the poster.

Average size guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh... shit lol. I was about to say. Nobody ever told me about that. I bet that would be interesting. Then again, maybe boring. lol sorry ladies.