Question for Women...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by 7th Heaven, Jun 10, 2008.

1. 7th Heaven

7th Heaven New Member

I often get on this site as a guest just to read. There are alot of interesting things about this site. I finally decided to make a username so I could post my own question. Im not sure at this time if I will use my username again or not. I hope some ladies here have the time and are considerate enough to respond. I thank you in advance whether you do or do not. To the point...

I know that many guys on here will annoy you ladies by asking whether or not a 7.1 inch penis is better than a 6.9" penis is better if it is slightly fatter or whatever stupid ass questions they may ask. I have seen a million questions like that and don't want to annoy you further. I will leave out those details. I want to know things like:

If you have been with a larger dick in the past and meet a new guy that is much smaller than your ex, do you tend to miss the larger one?

If you think your man's dick is kind of small, would you hint around to let him know, or try your hardest to keep him from ever knowing you think so?
    Would you joke about it being small, then say things like "You know Im kdding" and "You know I think you are big". ?

When you date someone that is smaller than you prefer, do you have sex less often? Maybe give head more often? What do you think it means if a guy gets head all of the time but not much sex?

Any answers you have on this would be very helpful. Don't be afraid to hurt my feelings, just be straight with me. Thank you for your time.

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    welcome to the site!

3. Principessa

Gold Member

4. 7th Heaven

7th Heaven New Member

5. Grindin

Grindin Active Member

Albums:
    You should probably post this on the Women's forum.

6. Average size guy

Albums:

Where do I find that?

7. biguy_ondl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think he meant "Women's Issues" that is on the main page of this site, right below "Celebrity Endowments" and right above "Funny Stuff".

Welcome to the site and don't shy away from posting, I was like you and really only browsed the site; however I really only post when I am very interested in the post I'm reading or experience some type of empathy towards the poster.

8. Average size guy

Albums:
    oh... shit lol. I was about to say. Nobody ever told me about that. I bet that would be interesting. Then again, maybe boring. lol sorry ladies.

Draft saved Draft deleted