question for you cut guys; any way to improve head sensitivity?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by tallmanluke, Apr 13, 2009.

1. tallmanluke

tallmanluke New Member

I know one cut guy who can't be licked or touched on the head because he is so sensitive... me i can't get off unless I give my head a lot of direct, hard, attention. I remember back in the day when I first started masturbating, my head was SUPER super sensitive.

Is there any way to gain any sensitivity in that region? I've started cutting back on the self-induced-hand-jobs to see if that helps. (I whack once every 1-2 days, gonna cut it down to about every 3-4)

2. horny_as

horny_as New Member

No idea i also would love to know this my uncircumcised friend can barely touch his either.

3. Peter20

Peter20 Member

Albums:
    I put every now and then a litte bit of moisturizer on my penis head. That keeps the head always sensible.

4. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

I seldom use lube due to I precum lots but my cockhead is more sensitive with lube. I don't know that I would want it more sensitive all the time due to it would be like walking around in silk boxers, I would always be hard. Not that there is anything wrong with that!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice