Question for you show'ers...

justin_H

Just Browsing
Media
Have you guys that are well hung when soft (6"+) ever had any kind of reaction when a woman has seen your penis in a non-sexual situation, such as a female nurse or doctor? Would be interested to hear if so, and what hapened.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, I can't think of a time that a woman saw my cock that was not a sexaul situation.

If I'm getting naked and showing off my cock... someone is gonna be gettin' fucked.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been performing and making my career in plays and musicals for over 20 years so that very situation, being naked in front of women in a non-sexual way is an extremely common occurrence. I've dealt with reactions forever it seems. Actually my male colleagues are far less shy about reacting and commenting then the females. :smile: The fact that I hang like I do is fairly common knowledge in my circles so it's not a shock so much as a running source of amusement for them. I still elicit some interesting looks and comments though, from people I haven't worked with yet.

One side note...I'm just guessing that any posts here regaling the reactions of professional Nurses and Doctors to the sight of their cock, most probably belong in the Fictitious Stories forum. Have fun...:smile: