Question from a 6 inch girther, for people at 6.5+ inches girth..

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Brians_brick, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Brians_brick

Brians_brick New Member

Sup guys.

I have a 6 inch girth....

With girths of 6.5''+, do they always orgasm inter-vaginally (providing you have good technique)?
    Because I've been in a relationship with 4 women, they've all been able to cum nearly every time, but sometimes two of them wouldn't even cum at all during intercourse.

I know girth has an effect and the women that I have been with also tell me this, however, I've always wondered if a girl would love someone that's girthier than me?

I'm with a partner anyway and I keep her squirting all the time ;) So I'm ok anyway I guess.

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm about 6.5", and some women come from intercourse and some don't. My understanding and experience is that the right technique is more important to achieve orgasms: how and where you stimulate, especially the g-spot and deep inside.

However, while orgasms are good, there is more to sex than orgasms. My wife would prefer to have no orgasm at all, either before, during or after, than not have me fill and stretch her. And I have been with a few other women who had similar views. So you can't measure satisfaction from vaginal orgasms, as nice as they seem to be.

3. uncutteen07

uncutteen07 New Member

Albums:
    My understanding, despite being a fag, is that something like 75% of women need direct clitoral stimulation. Your girth mightn't be the issue at all.

4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I am about 6.5 at the base. gave my wife, then gf, her 1st orgasm. she had been with about 6 other guys over a 4 yr period. she said none of her previous had been thick, and she said that was what did it. she told me she wondered if something was wrong with her because she didn't cum.

5. chaosdragoon1

chaosdragoon1 New Member

As far your question, women vary as night and day. Some like this and others like that. It's fortunate when you get a woman who like the style of stimulation you like to give.

But on average, it's reported about 50% of all women do direct/oral stimulation to climax and the other 50% can get it through varing degrees of sex. Personally I just think that most men lack techniques in stimulation. There are plenty of women out there who have never had an orgasm yet.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    This isn't quite the case as there are a number of sensitive spots in the vagina which can be used to bring on orgasm. My anecdotal evidence is based on my length and girth, and here I probably have an advantage, and this is why women like length as well as girth too. But if you do it right and last long enough, a non-clitoral vaginal orgasm is possible with quite a few women.

Draft saved Draft deleted