question from a new pumper

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have just started pumping recently and i have noticed for some reason it only seems to effect the top half of my penis the most. Is there a way to make sure the bottom gets as much attention. I pump with my balls and sac in the tube too. Could that be it. Any comments or thoughts on this would be nice. Anything else like tips for a new pumper would be appreated too :) thanks

sizeworshipper

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Make sure you warm up before you pump. Warm water in the tube helps out alot. I prefer to pump for about 15-20 minutes and then jelq. I repeat this as often as I'm allowed privacy. If your too crowded in the tube with your balls and penis both in there you might want to try a sun tea jar converted to a pumping cylinder...plenty of room then.

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey thanks, yeah i had heard about the sun tea jar before...i am going to have to try that out...i think i need a bigger tube altogether anyway. I have been pumping for about 15 min but havent jelqed....i am going to have to try that too...i suppose that would make gains come faster since you are doing two things. thanks again though for the quick response.

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What size tube are you using now? I found it best to start off in a smaller tube, one that wasn't too wide. It was kind of like conditioning my dick to get used to it.

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
I've used a vacuum pump every day for over 10 years. I have never pumped my balls, because they are already too huge.
A friend of mine pumps mainly his balls in a giant vacuum tank. His balls look grotesque. Sometimes he pumps his cock and not his balls.
My friend assures me that the reason your cock is thinner at the bottom is because you are pumping your balls at the same time. He suggests pumping your cock without the balls after you have pumped both together.