question: hard-on but covered. women welcome

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by hungcdnsurfer, Oct 1, 2009.

1. hungcdnsurfer

hungcdnsurfer New Member

This may be a crazy question: Do any of you know if it's legal to have a hardon while in public transit? I'm bigger than the average guy down there so when I'm say.. on a bus and happen to have a hardon, it is very noticeable down against my thigh. (still covered inside my pants) I'm just worried that I'll be kicked off the bus, banned or arrested or something. K, this sounds weird now that I've written it but would still like to read your opinions. lol

I'd also be interested to hear what a women thinks when she sees a guy in this "situation". Does she assume he has a hard on or just a really big cock. Does she run and tell the bus driver, etc..

THANKS

2. wommble

wommble New Member

Albums:
    I am not a very big guy in the penis department but when I get hard, it is really hard and pokes up quite markedly. I also had the same problem that you have when taking bus transport, I would pop an instant boner, due to the bumpy ride rather than anything sexual. The combination of bumpy ride and tight jeans was a surefire recipe for an instant hard on - and thes just do not seem to go away as your mind ends up concentrating on it so much!It is awkward but it is also an extremely natural thing for any guy - just don't make a big fuss and no-one will notice - be discreet as you are. And No you cannot get kicked off a bus for that, be banned or arrested!

3. mandoman

Gold Member

How can anyone punish you for something which is involuntary?

4. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    I've never had the good fortune of discovering an attractive guy with a hard-on in public. Invariably, when I spot a raging boner inside of someone's pants, it's a fat old bald dude who's looking right at me - I usually look away and feel a bit ill, despite knowing that it's "involuntary". I guess this is kinda like every guy who says they'd love to be sexually harassed...by Claudia Schiffer.

5. hungcdnsurfer

hungcdnsurfer New Member

haha Guess you should be riding my bus then. thanks for the replies. :)

6. 1NiceRod

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If they were going to kick guys off the bus for getting a hard-on then they would have to kick off the women whose nipples have perked up.

Draft saved Draft deleted