Question, Help Me Out Please

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Knight, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Knight

Knight New Member

Hi y'all. I was out last night at this school night out thing. Where you dress up as schoolboys and girls. I PULLED! But anyway, she was HOT and I went back to her (shared flat) and we had fun. There were two gay guys there saying 'if you dont fuck him I will' and 'at least give him a blowjob' (no such luck) and other funny shit. Anyway, I was rubbin her pussy a lot last night, grindin against her etc. Is that okay? I mean I only met her last night, and I'm not usually like that. Shit, I don't usually pull, especially not a girl this hot. Anyway she seemed to enjoy it, as she was talkin to her mates I was rubbin slidin my finger in between her legs just to make her go 'oooo'.

This is a serious question btw, I don't want to put her off and am thinkin of askin her out on a date hehe

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Mr. Manners advises that, since you've been formally introduced (or at least your finger has,) you are not out of line asking for a date.

3. Knight

Knight New Member

I text her this mornin by accident (a text I was sposed to send to someone else lol so it made no sense to her, it was 'I just woke up ten minutes ago and I'm lost, help me pls!' (had a lecture to go to hehe). Anyway she text me back (I sent her another sayin sorry and I hope youre not too hungover'. She said she was okay and stuff. I text her back about half an hour later (couldnt reply sooner since there was no signal in the lecture theatre) sayin some shit, endin with 'did you have a good time last night? I did hehe' lol probably a mistake, since she hasnt text back.

Did I fuck up? LOL I wanted to go out with this girl. She gave me her msn too last night, dunno if its genuine or not since she's not online lol but hopefully it is, she did give me her number.

You can probably tell I don't usually pull haha. But help me pls

Advice on what to do next would be good

This is the real question, the past is the past and I want to know about what to do next hehe. I was just wondering if me rubbin her pussy was a bit too much :p

4. Alley Blue

Gold Member

So the guys that were there sat and watched, or did you hustle her off into her boudoir :p

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You're doing just fine, Paul. Your interest in her well being goes a long way to getting closer to her. Just keep up the good work and it'll all fall into place in its own time.

6. Knight

Knight New Member

Only in the club, and maybe in the taxi. I was just sat there in her room, chattin shit :p

7. HairyHippy

HairyHippy New Member

I think you need to confirm that you are intersted in her for what she is between her ears and emotionally and not just between her legs. Try inviting her to another social thing; a meal out, cinema, exhibition etc. Something you both have in comon and kinda public so there is no obvious sexual pressure. If it leads on to sex at a later (or sooner!) stage it will be meaningful only if it develops from a friendship and not a grope!

It sounds like you want to keep this person as a friend, maybe more. Treat her as a real person and not an object of lust. (I hope that's not too strong, but I'm only going on what you say here.)

Peace, man!

8. Knight

Knight New Member

Hmm thanks! :)

Well we chatted on MSN, text etc and well I dont think she was that interested but you cant tell can you when its only letters and words :p

I'll just keep talkin to her and see how it goes :D

9. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Actually, the only mistake you've made in this whole saga is not letting the gay guys blow you and taking pics of it.

10. Knight

Knight New Member

Damn I knew I forgot something maybe next time :p

11. Cicero77

Cicero77 Member

I found myself empathising with what you said Knight. I hate that initial thing where you don't really know how something is gonna go and feel really aware of everything you do and say cos you want to please them.

Hey I know I've never dated a girl before so I can't advise you but I've found the harder I try the more the person seems to slip through my fingers. It's the cool, don't-try-hard-kinda guys that seem to get the girls chasing them (in my opinion) innit.

I'm a little drunk tonight so I'm sorry to go on but I think she must fancy you to let you do what you did, no?

Good luck, sir.

God, I'm off home to have a snack and a hand-shandy then get myself to bed...so tired hehe ;) [note to self, dont log in when tipsy...]

Ian

12. Knight

Knight New Member

Thanks guys. Well last I heard we're goin on a date next week, on Friday and on Wednesday we're both goin to the same club again.

Although I text her last night (I was drunk) and she didn't text back :(

But hey I have many more girls to choose from. A flatmate's sister came round last night and she fancies me :D

Anyway the major problem now is MONEY fuck me I spent 35 quid AGAIN last night on BOOZE. And in my drunken stooper (think that's right) I called this lad gay who wasnt hehe. I said 'Are You Gay YOU?' Cos he looked like one of the gay lads from the other night. His mate, 'Kez Master' came over lol was funny. No violence involved hehe we just had words, I was a bit cocky (I am when drunk). Good night though :)

13. Tim37

Tim37 Member

I PULLED What does that mean.

14. GoneA

Gold Member

ditto.

15. Matthew

Gold Member

ditto.
    [post=352171]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I think it means that he attracted the attentions of a hot female.

16. GoneA

Gold Member

That standing true: I guess I PUSH.

17. Knight

Knight New Member

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Since she didn't slap me when I started gropin her I guess its okay. Pulled means I started talkin to a girl, and went back to her place. As in 'get your coat, you've pulled!' the best pickup line ever hehe.

18. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    Knight,
    There is no harm in taking the high road. You might consider an apology. Something simple such as "gee, sorry if I acted inappropriately the other night. I had too much to drink yadayadayada." She'll either agree you were inappropriate or say you weren't. In either case she'll consider it a nice gesture that you thought enough of her to offer an apology. And you might want to take it easy on the drink during your next outing with her....just a suggestion.

19. jay_too

jay_too New Member

Knight..

Who knows what a woman is thinking at any minute much less when under the influence of alcohol and raging hormones. If I had been into petting that heavy, I would have been outta my clothes in a New York minute. Perhaps only to cuddle or to become more intimate [I think women think male nudity is intimate; but of course, I do not know.] After that, it would be her decision about what was to be. Yea, so I do a job on female curiosity.

Being a gentleman is always a winner and offering an apology may be the way to gain acceptance. There is also the possibility that your friend does not want a relationship and wants only the guy of the night.

Good luck.

jay

20. Knight

Knight New Member

Yeah thanks guys. I apologised to her last night, apparently we were both the centre of attention on the dancefloor on Wednesday (I fogot that part, damn alcohol). We are both really shy and don't usually do that (so we say). We're goin for a Chinese and then maybe the cinema or something tomorrow :)

Draft saved Draft deleted