Question: Just how sensitive is your vagina?

curiositykilledcat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious as to what a woman can feel with her vagina. My wife says she could tell if my foreskin is rolled back or not, even with a condom on. She claims that she could even feel my cum splashing inside of her when I ejaculate.

And yet, she can't tell how many fingers I have inserted inside of her? I know she has some idea of the different amount of stretching between 1 and 3 fingers, but aside from the stretching, she can't discern the number of finegrs.

With my only other girlfriend before her, I could shove beer bottles, water bottles (even the ones with the ridges), and all kinds of random stuff in her hoohaha, and she'd love it, but if I have a callous on my finger, forget it!

So, I'm curious to know,
1. Can you feel the difference between circumcised or uncircumcised?
2. Can you actually feel a man ejaculating, from the cum itself, and not just from the twitching?
3. Can you tell how many fingers are inside of you?
4. Can you actually feel the ribs from a ribbed condom? If yes, is it different than just scratching? which leads to...
5. Do the specialty condoms, like twisted, shared sensations, etc., make a difference?

and if you have any other insight, please share!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jenny is a total pussy.
she gets all weepy when those ASPCA commercials come on TV.
:tongue1:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Use the search feature and you will find that this topic has a lot of history. Also we have members who say their cunt has read War and Peace in Braille. :tongue:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
My vagina writes the scripts for the those true life adaptations on the Hallmark Channel, volunteers at the local hospice, gives blood regularly :)tongue:) and runs mini-marathons for breast cancer support!

Ha!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My vagina is a neurotic who talks in her sleep and chain smokes. I don't know what she's saying because she speaks Farsi, and she tends to drone on and on. But it's those few moments when she's passionate about something and her wit engages me that makes living with her all worthwhile.

vanessa_c

Experimental Member
Media
LOL it's weird like that.

I can so then almost every little thing about a guys penis, foreskin, precum, feel ejaculation, pulsing etc.

But when it comes to fingers, it's hard to tell how you got in there.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my vagina rivals AFIS.

for true? fingers, yeah.. kinda know how many the boy/girl/anyone has in there.

noticing foreskin or lack of is usually at the opening of me jenny. the boy skins back on penetration. i feel his bare glans *is more frictiony* against upper or bottom vaginal wall, depending on position.

i can feel the contractions in his cock, can't feel splashes of cum or umm impact against/in me jenny.

fingers nails *ouch* if they are uneven or used in a pokey fashion. but i wouldn't let uneven, ganky nails anywhere close to inside my body. hang-nails hurt like a mother humper.

novelty condoms... haven't used many. i am guessing the ribs would agitate jenny's introitus. is a very sensitive area. the only difference i've noticed are condoms with extra head room give more skin movement with the boy.

not feeling how many fingers is the strangest idea to to me. is just odd variables i suppose.

:rofl: a whole new twist on "how many fingers am i holding up now"

Last edited: