Question: Just how sensitive is your vagina?

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my vagina rivals AFIS.

for true? fingers, yeah.. kinda know how many the boy/girl/anyone has in there.

noticing foreskin or lack of is usually at the opening of me jenny. the boy skins back on penetration. i feel his bare glans *is more frictiony* against upper or bottom vaginal wall, depending on position.

i can feel the contractions in his cock, can't feel splashes of cum or umm impact against/in me jenny.

fingers nails *ouch* if they are uneven or used in a pokey fashion. but i wouldn't let uneven, ganky nails anywhere close to inside my body. hang-nails hurt like a mother humper.

novelty condoms... haven't used many. i am guessing the ribs would agitate jenny's introitus. is a very sensitive area. the only difference i've noticed are condoms with extra head room give more skin movement with the boy.

not feeling how many fingers is the strangest idea to to me. is just odd variables i suppose.

:rofl: a whole new twist on "how many fingers am i holding up now"

Fun factoid: I used to work on AFIS systems for military jets. Fun stuff. Lol.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jenny was never in the military *puts on sunglasses... calls military relocation*

*whispers* i've been made.. evac, pronto! *begins burning old ID*

curiositykilledcat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL it's weird like that.

I can so then almost every little thing about a guys penis, foreskin, precum, feel ejaculation, pulsing etc.

But when it comes to fingers, it's hard to tell how you got in there.

I'm glad to see SOMEONE take my question seriously.

So, I'm just curious, do you know why is that? Neither of the women I've been with could tell the quantity of fingers inserted, though they do know when "enough is enough." I don't mean spreading open 3 fingers, and wiggling a 4th in the middle to trick them. Aside from the amount of stretch, is there any other way of knowing?

I haven't really investigated with them , because I think they might take it the wrong way. That's why I'm here, asking a perfectly legitimate question, for the sake of scientific advancement.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It seems a shame to spoil it for the clueless git but that "someone" is a dude.:biggrin1:
I was under the mistaken impression that everyone knew!:rolleyes:

Lol, not me. I'm pretty clueless. Unless I'm smacked in the head with the facts. :twak: I should probably check these things more in depth.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lol, not me. I'm pretty clueless. Unless I'm smacked in the head with the facts. :twak: I should probably check these things more in depth.

For the record, Sweetheart..I would never consider you to be a clueless git.

You tend to be a quick study and if you are the tinsy bit unaware, it's comes across as endearing.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm glad to see SOMEONE take my question seriously.

So, I'm just curious, do you know why is that? Neither of the women I've been with could tell the quantity of fingers inserted, though they do know when "enough is enough." I don't mean spreading open 3 fingers, and wiggling a 4th in the middle to trick them. Aside from the amount of stretch, is there any other way of knowing?

I haven't really investigated with them , because I think they might take it the wrong way. That's why I'm here, asking a perfectly legitimate question, for the sake of scientific advancement.

Scientifically, the vagina stretches a lot more in width than in depth to allow babies' heads to pass by. *yawn*

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow! Your thread sure got hijacked quickly! A guy asks questions about something he wants to know more about and gets a bunch of BS replies?
Why does this happen so often? If you don't like a thread, why not just move on? Seriously, most of these comments are not thoughtful or funny and there's pages and pages and pages of them in every forum topic. I clicked on this link because I was interested in the topic only to have to read two pages of BS comments. Lighten up a bit and help make lpsg a place people want to visit! There's room for everyone.

OP: I can feel him come inside of me and how hot his sperm is. I can also tell the difference between number of fingers being used. If he goes too far, it's uncomfortable and feels like a stretching/pinching sensation. Not good. We are all different sizes - inside and out.

Over stimulation of my clit can make it painful to touch.

If he has come inside me and we keep going, I can't feel very much at all. If I orgasm first from him going down on me or his fingers, then I am very sensitive for the first few minutes. It feels like I have swollen up. If I have climaxed twice, I need lots and lots of lube for it to feel good. Otherwise, it feels "rough."

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Leonard Cohen is depressing as hell.
he's got this voice like hard scotch poured over scorched earth.
he's brilliant.
known most famously for Hallelujah

if you've ever watched Natural Born Killers, his songs heavily featured in the sound track
brb *runs to youtube.com*

The Future
Waiting for the Miracle
Everybody Knows

curiositykilledcat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems a shame to spoil it for the clueless git but that "someone" is a dude.:biggrin1:
I was under the mistaken impression that everyone knew!:rolleyes:

Now why would everyone assume that someone by the name of Venessa, a female name, is a dude?

Where is the world coming to when we HAVE to assume that everyone is lying about who they are, and every post is a troll?

curiositykilledcat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NOTE TO ANYONE WHO CARES TO READ: I didn't post this question to fish for fap fodder. I'm seriously trying to gather knowledge on how lady parts work. Since my wife is too conservative to talk about this stuff, I'm doing the studying for her to find out what I can do to adjust/enhance/improve what I'm doing.

I mean, seriously, even with my limited knowledge of the female body, I still know her body better than she does. I taught her how to masturbate for God's sake (Catholic upbringing...). So, if the extent of our exploration is based on "do you like A, or do you like B?" then we'll never know that there's a C.

Wow! Your thread sure got hijacked quickly! A guy asks questions about something he wants to know more about and gets a bunch of BS replies?
Why does this happen so often? If you don't like a thread, why not just move on? Seriously, most of these comments are not thoughtful or funny and there's pages and pages and pages of them in every forum topic. I clicked on this link because I was interested in the topic only to have to read two pages of BS comments. Lighten up a bit and help make lpsg a place people want to visit! There's room for everyone.

Thank you. Can I assume you're a chick? Apparently not all people posting as chicks are really chicks. Foolish me...

If he has come inside me and we keep going...
Wait, how does he manage that? I've got a good 15 second "grace period" after I blow my load. After that, it's "sorry ma'am, better luck next time."

If I orgasm first from him going down on me or his fingers, then I am very sensitive for the first few minutes. It feels like I have swollen up. If I have climaxed twice, I need lots and lots of lube for it to feel good. Otherwise, it feels "rough."

When you say "climaxed twice," do you mean by finger, or intercourse? And does it make a difference?

For example, with my wife, after she comes from my fingers, I have to withdraw them VERY slowly and carefully, and even then, she finds it painful. Yet, with intercourse, we can just keep going. Is there a "different" type of orgasm, between intercourse and fingering?

Granted that I'm not very thick, so maybe my penis isn't causing alot of stretching during/post orgasm, but I'm still thicker than 2 fingers, so I don't think it's the overall thickness. And I'm not long enough to reach any "magical buttons" like the anterior nor posterior fornix, so stimulation wise, it should be about the same, right?

Or is it psychological?

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes. I'm female.

Sometimes he can come twice in a short period of time. I'm not sure how he does it but I do think maybe arousal level is part of it. It doesn't happen everytime.

For me, I always climax by his mouth or fingers. Once in a while with a toy. When I have two, they are say...one at the very beginning and another at the end. Another thing that doesn't happen often. There is a difference in a climax by mouth/finger and one if we are using a vibrator. There are threads about this that you can search for that talks about the different types of o's. It is not unusual for him to have to pull out slowly. For many years, it felt like his fingers were locked in there and it took a few minutes before he could get them out. He used to say "relax" but that never helped. Anyways, I recently read a thread here about this having a medical name of some sort.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For example, with my wife, after she comes from my fingers, I have to withdraw them VERY slowly and carefully, and even then, she finds it painful. Yet, with intercourse, we can just keep going. Is there a "different" type of orgasm, between intercourse and fingering?

Granted that I'm not very thick, so maybe my penis isn't causing alot of stretching during/post orgasm, but I'm still thicker than 2 fingers, so I don't think it's the overall thickness. And I'm not long enough to reach any "magical buttons" like the anterior nor posterior fornix, so stimulation wise, it should be about the same, right?

Or is it psychological?

There is a difference between fingers, which have bones, and a 'boner', which does not. Also, fingers have nails, and nails can scratch. If someone female has just come, her interior is very sensitive, full of blood supply engorged tissues. Really, the way you were speaking about stuffing things up your women, one would think you are used to considering a hoohah some sort of magic bag in which a universe can be concealed. Think of it more like the interior of your mouth or nose-- or rectum if you swing that way. Any tissue that secretes is delicate.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is a difference between fingers, which have bones, and a 'boner', which does not. Also, fingers have nails, and nails can scratch. If someone female has just come, her interior is very sensitive, full of blood supply engorged tissues. Really, the way you were speaking about stuffing things up your women, one would think you are used to considering a hoohah some sort of magic bag in which a universe can be concealed. Think of it more like the interior of your mouth or nose-- or rectum if you swing that way. Any tissue that secretes is delicate.

Ms. Helgaleena is throwing down vag whisperer wisdom here.

plus, finger skin is nowhere near as soft as penis skin *so soft*
even if she is lubricated, the friction can irritate.

is there anything that might be on your hands? harsher soaps, lotions or the like? some things hand friendly are not jenny friendly.

is just her thing, ya know what she likes/doesn't like. ya just gotta go with it. be careful when you pull out. guess the same holds true with fingers.

ya might want to bring in some water based lube. is a lil extra slippery might help.