Question: methods of straight oral for a fairly hung guy

First off, 'Hello!'.. I'm new here, just found this website today as I was searching for a few answers, tips, tricks, etc for a nagging problem I've had my whole life.

I'm a 25 yo straight (fairly) dude with a 8.5" long and 6" girth. I've probably hooked up with 20 or so girls, all have given me head at some point (some many many times as I dated them for years) but none of them have been successful in getting me off. Some of them were claimed veterans and some were novice. Alot demonstrated fairly creative stuff, and some were fairly straight forward and inexperienced.

Anyways, I've never gotten off to head in my 7 years of sexual activity. I was wondering if any of you (straight or gay) have any tips or ideas or personal experience relating to my issue.

I've read on here that it's 90% mental and 10% physical, which makes total sense. So you think it's a mental block? Or is it something common for guys with extra mass between their legs?

Thanks! :biggrin1:

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Wow ... I don't want to bring down this thread too much, but I have never, ever gotten off from a BJ ... ever. And I'm in my early 50s, and have had sex for 36 years.

I just always thought it was me. I like getting head, and like going down on my partners, but just never got off that way.

(BTW ... welcome, totallyaveragedude!)

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't remember ever getting off from a bj in my 36 years of sexual activity.

It's nice, and fun, and great for foreplay (and I love giving them) but it doesn't get me off.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the responses!

u just need a gay dude to suk u off, i gaurantee you'll cum hard if you have an experienced dude who luvs to suk big cock go down on u.

I've been with plenty of chicks and dudes and i know it sounds like a cliche but only a dude knows exactly how to suk a cock, alot of chicks will try and i've even had some great bj's from girls that were really good, but they're not that common.

let down your guard and give it a try, all debate aside, letting a dude suk ur cock doesnt' mean that you're gay. a good cocksuker will make you feel like he's sukin ur nuts out through your dik when you cum.

try it , you'll like it.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
First off, 'Hello!'.. I'm new here, just found this website today as I was searching for a few answers, tips, tricks, etc for a nagging problem I've had my whole life.

I'm a 25 yo straight (fairly) dude with a 8.5" long and 6" girth. I've probably hooked up with 20 or so girls, all have given me head at some point (some many many times as I dated them for years) but none of them have been successful in getting me off. Some of them were claimed veterans and some were novice. Alot demonstrated fairly creative stuff, and some were fairly straight forward and inexperienced.

Anyways, I've never gotten off to head in my 7 years of sexual activity. I was wondering if any of you (straight or gay) have any tips or ideas or personal experience relating to my issue.

I've read on here that it's 90% mental and 10% physical, which makes total sense. So you think it's a mental block? Or is it something common for guys with extra mass between their legs?

Thanks! :biggrin1:

Welcome to lpsg! :smile:
Industrialsize is correct, relax. No thrusting and no trying to work up your orgasm. Let them do *all* the work! :biggrin1:
Best to ask them first if it is ok for you to shoot your hot creamy load in their mouth. Worrying about whether or not they like it, unless they are a "master," can keep you from blowing.
Also, if you are getting enough tongue and sucking action up in your frenulum and around your corona (the 2 most sensitive spots) and you still don't blow, have her stick a finger in your ass and massage your prostate. You'll blow then!
Have fun!
:smile:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
u just need a gay dude to suk u off, i gaurantee you'll cum hard if you have an experienced dude who luvs to suk big cock go down on u.

I've been with plenty of chicks and dudes and i know it sounds like a cliche but only a dude knows exactly how to suk a cock, alot of chicks will try and i've even had some great bj's from girls that were really good, but they're not that common.

let down your guard and give it a try, all debate aside, letting a dude suk ur cock doesnt' mean that you're gay. a good cocksuker will make you feel like he's sukin ur nuts out through your dik when you cum.

try it , you'll like it.

The best BJ I have ever had was from a 100% straight dude so I would say to go with a man, period. I know what you are talking about, sucking your nuts out. The dude sucked me so fucking good and hard that I could literally feel the cum, spurt after aching spurt, each spurt working its way up and jetting itself out. It was probably the first time I felt and *knew* the difference between the orgasm and the ejaculation. He had me shooting so fucking hard it was much, MUCH better than the orgasm!
It seemed like it lasted forever and when I was done, he just kept sucking real deep. Whew! Did I ever sleep good that night! :biggrin1:
BTW thad, great pix! :smile:

Last edited:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My tip is to not just stand, sit or lie there and expect the mouth (or throat, if you're lucky) get you off. Connect with the sucker: wrap your legs around their torso; caress their head and neck, but don't push them down on you unless they're happy with a dom/sub thing; reach down and play with their nipples. One way or another make it more than a mechanical act.

Oh, and get them to use their tongue and lips too. It not just sucking!

Last edited:
D

deleted356736

I will agree with the tongue and lips comment. Beyond that, I've only gotten off a couple of times in my life, two women who were expert and who wanted to get me off.

I like oral on me as part of what many call foreplay, and my wife is fantastic at what she does, so I am very happy about that side of my sex life. I don't think my wife tries anything special but she manages to take about 90% of my 7" x 6", which is an impressive thing to watch.