question of size

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by ker_mit25, Oct 19, 2004.

1. ker_mit25

ker_mit25 New Member

i have alwas wonder if this could be? most black men seem to have more than average penis sizes. bit what is with black women. do they have more than average deep vaginas?

so if not it would be hard for many black women to take their own black men.

and if they are deeper it would be hard for many white men to satisfy black women.

2. Imported

Gold Member

Hapi Papi: I've wondered that sometimes, but I keep seeing that average vaginas are like average penises, about 6"... however women have that magic to adjust things it seems.

3. Imported

Gold Member

dana2000: For what it's worth, I'm a black woman and I can take about 9 inches deep. I can also clamp down on a little five incher. Every man I've been with loves my kitty.

4. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    so dana please tell us.....is the myth true?

5. Imported

Gold Member

Just A Guy:
    ROTFLMAO if it was a myth it would not be true! From what I understand about reality without it being distorted by the wishful thinking effect there is some correlation between average racial height and penis size, length anyway, on the order of 5%. That is to say a woman wanting a hung male has a 5% better chance of finding one in the black community than the chance of finding one who is white, and a –5% chance of finding one who is asian.

6. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Erm, we're not a seperate species y'know. I mean, lets put it this way, Dana is a "any size fits", does this mean she's "unnaturarlly" deep? No, it means she's naturally gifted! :)

Why is it that "white" people are the average that everyone sets standards against, I wonder?....

7. Imported

Gold Member

dana2000: I don't know if it's true. I've been with 10 men. The smallest was white, about 5 inches and the largest is my current boyfriend, also white, 14 inches. The rest were black and were around 6 or 7 inches, though one had a little more at around 8.

8. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    damn you people are rough....myth...stereotype....whatever....

prep

9. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    and a second thought....for" just a guy", when you get done laughing and can pick your ass up off the floor....

there is a little show on TLC called Mythbusters, maybe you have seen it....they take urban myths and stereotypical situations and put them to the test to determine wheather or not they are true or just a "myth"....you people sure know how to be "supportive"

No wonder they are so many lurkers and very few posters!!

also Dana, Thanks for answering the question.....and being so open and honest.

Prep

10. jonb

Gold Member

Hence the title of Gould's book describing the history of biological determinism: They indeed measured "man", meaning northern European upper-class males, and found everyone else lacking.

Hmm. . . . If black women need a longer penis to be satisfied, does that mean black men need a deeper vagina? If so, then could SOMEONE explain to me what R Kelly's doing with twelve-year-olds? (Yeah, he's scum, like all celebrities.)

As for the height correlation, I don't think so. The difference in median height between black and white men is about a centimeter: White men at 1.74 m, black men at 1.73 m The idea about black men being taller comes from two things: First, various charity ads filmed in Ethiopia. (Well, geez, no adult on my father's side of the family's under six feet, so all Indians are taller than all non-Indians, especially those Hopis.) And secondly, the NBA. One possibility to explain the NBA is that the black distribution might be more platykurtic.

The other possibility is some crazy racial correlations first expanded upon in the 1989 issue of Rolling Stone. I couldn't get over the idea that penis size correlates inversely to intelligence when I first heard of it. LMAO! Really puts the cock in cockamamie. (The funny thing is, throughout it, he ignored cultural arguments. To understand why genetics fails, we must travel to the western coast of Africa, among the Ashanti. Hardly a permissive society wrt sex.)

11. AllHazzardi

AllHazzardi Member

Albums:
    From what I've heard on the "research" although hazy:

The "Average" Black is larger than the "Average" white, but the "Largest" Whites are larger than the "Largest" Blacks.

The "quotes" are there because that's all hazy info...

12. blar

blar New Member

hahaha jonb your the best :lol:

13. Duo187

Duo187 New Member

Albums:
    I was told this from a female doc, forgot the exact term for her field though... lol, she informed me of this after i made a joke about being an albino blackman from the wasit down.

"black men are of no different size then white men, while they may appear larger it is usually only an affect do to the dark color. On average the black male penis is average, with alot less differntial on size then that of the white penis. While usually black oens range from 4" to 10" the white range is normally 2"-12" while the 12" is rare, it is more common then the black population, and the same goes for the 2". Average penis size is based on all races considered, the average AMOUNT of penis size for white males is only 4" though.

14. jonb

Gold Member

FOUR? Damn, it's getting smaller all the time.

15. madame_zora

Gold Member

wow, even Kinsey gave the whits guys 5.1!

16. Duo187

Duo187 New Member

Albums:
    the last part ment that there were more 4" ones out there then any other size.

17. blar

blar New Member

true i read somewhere before that now instead of the normal range being 5-7 inches its now considered 4-7

18. Imported

Gold Member

Karen: Hard to believe some of these averages.
    In UK the Durex company work on an average of 6.75". Since they have no axe to grind other than making money, there seems no reason to dispute that.
    6.5 to 7 seems about average in my experience as well, and my friends bear that out (well, the ones I talk to about that kind of thing!)
    I think there is a deal of massaging undersized men's egos in an Agony Aunt kind of way.
    No need for that here thank goodness!!

19. jonb

Gold Member

6, actually. And 6.1 for black guys. Big fucking diff.

20. madame_zora

Gold Member

Okay, I googled on the kinsey report, but can't seem to find the actual report, just a lot of commentary. Do you have a link to it? Also, do you know if it was erect sizes or the flaccid/stretched method? Lastly, self reported or staff? thanks!

Draft saved Draft deleted