Question on boundaries

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Jelbeard Sitzbath II, Dec 9, 2009.

1. D_Jelbeard Sitzbath II

So the other night I was out at a party and pursuing a female. I was not getting such a positive response, though not a negative one. I kept thinking to myself that if she knew my cock size, it would seal the deal. My dick is around 7.75x5.5. I ended up not saying anything and we went our separate ways. I was wondering if girls consider hinting about your cock a tool bag move, or perfectly fair game. Also, do you think I have the measurements to feel confident if I were to use this strategy? Thanks for your input ladies.

2. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Imo, 7x5 is not an "O.M.G., he was so big I had to fuck him" size.

3. D_Jelbeard Sitzbath II

Closer to 8 than 7, but alright I get the point. Then what would you call the minimum to get a statement like that?

4. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Personal experience - one was over 8, like 8 1/4-1/2 and extremely girthy, the other was a solid 9. I fucked them both because of their size and both talked smack, but only the girthy 8 lived up to the hype.

I like how you clarified that you're closer to 8. :biggrin:

5. Principessa

Gold Member

LadyShady is correct. But perhaps she was too polite. "Dude, it's a total tool bag move! Your dick size does not entitle you to sex anymore than my uber-tight pussy entitles me to sex." :no: Get over it and move on.

I recommend working on your social skills, character, and personality. That's what attracts women.

6. Hotrocker

Hotrocker Well-Known Member

Albums:
    oh, if only it was as easy as nudging the girl with a smirk, pointing at your package and saying "its a whopper, you know..."

;]

7. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Were you hard? I was at a frat party once dancing with this girl and got a hardon, I was sorta trying to be low key about it and hoping it would go down and all of the sudden she grabbed my crotch grinned and said "So, my place or yours?" Needless to say I got laid that night! LOL

#7 B_jeepguy2, Dec 9, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  8. Harold81

Harold81 Member

I'm not female but personally, I don't think someone coming up to me and dropping hints about their penis size would be a turn on. In many cases if a girl is interested in you, you would be able to tell. A big dick isn't the "be all and end all" to a lot of people, and I would guess that is especially true for women. Plus, I'm sure most here could attest to the fact that a big dick does not AUTOMATICALLY equate to good sex.

A big dick on a jerk doesn't make the guy any less of a jerk. If a person isn't in to you they just aren't in to you. That is how I see it.

9. voidout

Gold Member

tool bag move.

10. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

I'd laugh in your face and say "So What."

11. D_Jelbeard Sitzbath II

Might as well just call it 8x6 while I'm at it haha. I feel like only one in around 15 or 20 girls has ever had a cock over 8 inches so I bet most girls would consider 7x5 a big one. But yeah, NJQT, I agree and would probably find it not cool if I saw some other dude doing it at a party. I don't think anything entitles anyone to more sex, however, I don't think it's wrong to reap benefit from a certain personal trait.

So I'm not going to brag to girls, but is there good a subtle, non-toolbaggish way to make them aware?

12. NotSoDumb_Blonde

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ditto and applause to Harold81 -- I think if a woman knows you are turned on by her, she might get flattered, maybe she will grab your dick and take you to a room, but, uh, it's just as likely if you tell her or show her you have a big dick, hard on, whatever, she is going to think you are a scumbag. Why not try conversation? If a guy told me his dick size at a party, where we'd just met, I'd be completely turned off.

13. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I need to start by saying that socially, I'm abnormal. I freak out inside when guys hit on me, and seek the first chance to bail. Guys have picked up on my eagerness to ditch them. Sometimes they resort to telling me details about their oral skills, or penis sizes. This is a total turn-off to me. It makes me angry, I feel violated, and I'm far more likely to respond violently to normal social touching after such a chat. Once, a dude actually put my hand on his crotch. I threw up a little in my mouth. It was ridiculously thick, and I'd have liked to discover that on my own, but his way was just gross. I can't help but feel that- and this is just an opinion- even though I'm admittedly socially bassackwards when it comes to mating rituals, plenty of other women must share my disdain for random men being too sexually explicit with me without any indication of interest from me.

Actually, now that I think of it, I don't even like when my husband flirts with me by talking about his dick. He's better off talking nerdy than dirty. But I'm strange.

#13 AlteredEgo, Dec 9, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  14. D_Jelbeard Sitzbath II

Haha I am talking about after a couple beers and an hour or two of conversation/dancing. It would be a total creeper move to just go up to a random girl and tell her - I would expect to get kicked out of that party. Also, this is a girl that I know is somewhat interested, but may not be motivated purely by sex or a one night stand, which might change if she was into big guys.

15. Velvet

Velvet New Member

OH! So I see.
    The girl in question is targeted as a one night stand and there for not worthy of respect or delicacy because of this?
    Give me a freaking break!

Oh by the way thanks EVER SO MUCH for giving us the heads up about your tool bag approach!
    You have saved myself and doubtless Many women on this forum from being subjected to tool bag PM's with your opening post when we put you on ignore.

Ladies of LPSG,
    Do you not think that the Poster engineered this whole thing so he could brag about his size?
    It's just a little sad when you think about it.

16. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

That kind of line comes across as creepy, insecure guy.

Why is this a woman's issue? Why is it in this thread?

This is issue for a creepy, insecure guy with no social skills.

17. D_Jelbeard Sitzbath II

You know what, sorry for asking. Clearly my intention was not to brag about my penis size on this site, if you haven't noticed I'm pretty average on this site, if that. Calling me sad? In no way did I mean any offense or intend to attack anyone through this thread, and I don't understand how your hostile response is warranted.
    And as far as your one night stand comment goes, you clearly are not familiar with the college social scene; a lot of both males and females go to parties with the intention of hooking up with someone - often someone they will meet there. Yeah I admit that this would be a tool bag move, and it is one that I have never done and don't intend to do. I don't see how asking an opinion about dicks on a dick site, where half the members are making sexual advances on each other is such a crime. There is no need to be so ruthless. You win, I won't be posting here anymore.

18. WifeNeedsGurth

WifeNeedsGurth New Member

Albums:
    WOW. A little rough on the guy, don't ya think?

He was just asking a freaking question.

In answer to your question, Ron....I would find it a little strange. I am not one to get "put off" easily though, so if I was interested in you in the first place then it wouldn't be a deal breaker. Sort of depends on the girl and the situation.

19. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I can't believe the obvious hasn't been mentioned yet. Why on earth would she believe you??

I'm not syaing I don't believe, it doesn't matter one way or the other if I do, but if 'some guy' is talking to 'some girl' at a party and he starts dropping hints, or directly stating, that he's well hung I think the first thoughts of many, many girls will be 'Yeah, right!'.

20. WifeNeedsGurth

WifeNeedsGurth New Member

Albums:

LOL, yea that's true. If I was interested, I might be inclined to say "Show Me" :blowjob:

Draft saved Draft deleted