Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think all the women are fucking up to their tits with anger at how the women's issues board has become a fucking ego-boost board for men

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the general consensus is:

don't be a tool, and don't tell women your dick size as a means to get her into bed.
no, it won't help...because frankly, if you couldn't get her into bed before, then the chances of your wiener helping at that point are slim to none.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Creepy. Nope, wouldn't work on me. Never ever. Size has nothing to do with it as far as I'm concerned. You either have "it" or you don't, and I don't mean a big dick. If there's no electricity that sure isn't going to flip the switch. In fact, it will kill the spark altogether.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Might as well just call it 8x6 while I'm at it haha. I feel like only one in around 15 or 20 girls has ever had a cock over 8 inches so I bet most girls would consider 7x5 a big one. But yeah, NJQT, I agree and would probably find it not cool if I saw some other dude doing it at a party. I don't think anything entitles anyone to more sex, however, I don't think it's wrong to reap benefit from a certain personal trait.

So I'm not going to brag to girls, but is there good a subtle, non-toolbaggish way to make them aware?
NO, there is NOT!! Why have you not gotten that very basic point yet?!? :mad::confused:

I think all the women are fucking up to their tits with anger at how the women's issues board has become a fucking ego-boost board for men
That's one of the problems with this thread. :yup:

the general consensus is:
don't be a tool, and
don't tell women your dick size as a means to get her into bed.
no, it won't help...because frankly, if you couldn't get her into bed before, then the chances of your wiener helping at that point are slim to none.
There you go. If the OP wants easy sex and a woman that will ooh and ahh over his slightly above average size then he needs to call a prostitute. :cool:

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
WOW. A little rough on the guy, don't ya think?

He was just asking a freaking question.

In answer to your question, Ron....I would find it a little strange. I am not one to get "put off" easily though, so if I was interested in you in the first place then it wouldn't be a deal breaker. Sort of depends on the girl and the situation.

Nah. Not rough enough. The guy asks women if he should use a really creepy question to get women to have sex with him.

Ganieda

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm still trying to figure out why this is a women's issue.

However Ronartest, solve your issue by not mentioning your cock to a girl in the way you described. Work on your "A" or "B+" game. and buy a different outfit or something...

Media
Get some game dude.

Any woman that is intrigued by you coming up and revealing your un-earth shattering cock size is not a woman you want to bed.

News Flash.....woman are not as interested in your penis as you are. You have gotten the mistaken impression that most women give a hoot. With the exception of the women on this board, which is unrepresentative of the great female populous, could give a rats ass. Better chance of getting laid if you told her how much money you made but you would still be a douche at that point.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
LadyShady is correct. But perhaps she was too polite. "Dude, it's a total tool bag move! Your dick size does not entitle you to sex anymore than my uber-tight pussy entitles me to sex." :no: Get over it and move on.

I recommend working on your social skills, character, and personality. That's what attracts women.

It doesn't entitle, but couldn't it possibly intruige some females enough to want to give him a go? There wouldn't be LPSG if not for the fascination factor and the potential novelty factor for some. Couldn't the 8" just peak her interest enough... if she'd never had more than average? In fairness to the OP, he never implied entitlement, I understood maybe it could give him an edge he otherwise wouldn't have.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
So the other night I was out at a party and pursuing a female......

.............Also, do you think I have the measurements to feel confident if I were to use this strategy?

All in the choice of your wording determines what kind of person you are... I already had decided you were a tool when you used the word "pursuing". We're not game. We're not a prey. Had you said "I was really interested in this girl." I might have been less inclined to think you were a douchebag.

And obviously if you have to ask us if you have the measurements, you obviously are not confident enough with your size, much less your love making skills.

FAIL !

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends. Some girls are not into big guys in fact some girls would be scared off by that size. So I guess you should hint on how big you are and if she looks like she's amused by that then go for it. If she seems like she's not interested she probably isn't.

Astrate

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh I dont know. If it was the other way round, and some woman came up to me at a party and said, "I've got big tits, here feel these", I 'd fall in love on the spot

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your dick size does not entitle you to sex anymore than my uber-tight pussy entitles me to sex.

Ok, that was hot. And, yes it does. That kind of direct frankness from a woman will get the right guys to come home with you.

That kind of frankness from a guy is just creepy.

Although the question in of itself is a good one to start as an icebreaker in a party during a lull in the conversation.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Although I agree with all of you about being a "tool move", I had a friend who had a big dick. Whenever he went up to talk to a woman, he would say hi and whisper something in her ear and off they went. Either in a room or in a car, depending on our location. He'd come back a half hour or hour later and said he fucked her or got his dick sucked. This was successful for him five out of ten times, or so it seemed. So I dunno, I guess it's a matter of percentages, if your successful at it often, keep doin it. I would never do that, but then I have an average dick at best.