question on fellatio

EasyRider

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
guess by the looks of it, not many members are viewing this area, but for posterity i will introduce myself anyway.

this site totally...ahem....titilates me. it looks like an *interesting* forum to share experiences about the joy - and occasional pain - of having or loving a big cock. i definately fall into the latter category. i am 31, 5'5", blonde and slim with curves. i am naturally fit, but would love to get more excercise - specifically the kind that makes my heart race and my tingle.

i'm happy to see so many lucky (hung) fellas and ladies (who have them) on this site. i have a couple of questions (that i don't really expect answers to, based on the amount of people on here right now).

first off, with blowjobs, what feels really great for a guy with a large cock? i have a couple of techniques to...accomodate....the girth, but i would love to hear what others have tried or enjoyed.

ER

wanabethere

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I for 1 have experienced giving a having a good blowjob! at the end of the day the sensivitiy of the penis has a large part to play in the sensation department. try these old tricks, a mouth full of champagne and all those fizzy bubbles. ice is good, and mints in your mouth the mix of sensations, heat a wetness is oh so good. some like nibbling on the tip of the penis also.

Practice makes perfect and I thinkit important the communication level are always open!

Master Blaster

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think whether it's on a big or other, good rhythm makes for a good bj, and just make up for what you can't fit in your mouth with gentle hand stroking as you suck.

That's all it takes for me... but then again, I'm 8 inches, and not 11-12, so the technique may vary on one that size.

Smudgeruk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is where my 10% gay kicks in. A guy manages me much better than a woman. Being big is a drawback when it comes to blowing. I see guys of average size getting fantastic blowjobs simply because the woman's mouth can completely encompass and move up and down the penis.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
first off, with blowjobs, what feels really great for a guy with a large cock? i have a couple of techniques to...accomodate....the girth, but i would love to hear what others have tried or enjoyed. ER

First off - welcome. Anyone who is titillated by large cocks will fit in well here.

What are your techniques for accommodating girth? Do they involve deep throating? My wife could use some pointers as she has always gagged at anything beyond about 2".

I enjoy soft sucking/licking, coordinated mouth and hand motions, cupping of my scrotum, her taking me as deep as she can, holding it there while working her tongue on the head of my penis, also her tongueing under my foreskin.

ChgoBigDikLuvr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cocks are like fingerprints. Each one is so unique and highly individual. As helpful as some suggestions may be as to what worked for them, it will still ultimately depend on the specific nuances of the cock you're fellating. Think of it as an opportunity for exploration and discovery. Be creative and experimental when you suck, really put your heart into it, and give yourself permission to lose yourself in your suck-exploration. When you feel him engorging and expanding in your mouth or pulsating and throbbing with excitement, you know you're doing something right. Take note of it and file it away for the next time.

Having said that, I do have one suggestion for significantly well-girthed guys that may or may not work for the two of you: Take him completely in your mouth while he is still soft or semi-hard, and then start your oral servicing of him when he is still in that flaccid state. As he starts to expand and make himself snug in your mouth, keep him there for as long as you can. Practice will make progress.

Most importantly, when it comes to giving head, you've gotta have heart when you're doing it. I sincerely think that it's when the guy's cock feels your passion will it begin to react and expand. Without heart, the various oral skills and techniques that you try out are just that---skills and techniques. When done right, a blowjob is more than a series of skills and techniques---it is an expression of passion. You gotta have heart!

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to second what ChgoBgDkLvr wrote about exploration, and about taking it in your mouth while he's soft and watching :)smile: ) it grow. For a couple of my LTR it worked wonders.