Question on growers and non-growers

Artema: I'm curious about something. I am a grower. I look not-so-big flaccid, and grow to about 8x6. I have never been able to cum twice without losing my erection between. I've had my good days where I can get it back relatively quickly, but that's not the same. I'm wondering if non-growers have a different experience here? I would guess that because it takes less bloodflow it'd be easier to maintain, or to simply get an erection to start with. Are there any insights to this? Thanks.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, interesting question, but I doubt it has anything to do with being a grower/shower. More likely it has to do with practise. I would suggest practising "edging" so you can find your cut off point and increase stamina that way. In reality, I have met very few men who can cum twice without losing their erection in between, but this is hardly a problem as it returns fairly quickly anyway! I certainly wouldn't let it bother you, as there are so many fun things to do while you're waiting...

Nice avatar, btw.

Artema:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 25 2004, 06:33 PM
Hmm, interesting question, but I doubt it has anything to do with being a grower/shower. More likely it has to do with practise. I would suggest practising "edging" so you can find your cut off point and increase stamina that way. In reality, I have met very few men who can cum twice without losing their erection in between, but this is hardly a problem as it returns fairly quickly anyway! I certainly wouldn't let it bother you, as there are so many fun things to do while you're waiting...

Nice avatar, btw.
What is edging? I have practiced stopping right before, and then continuing. Sometimes I even ejaculate without an orgasm doing that. And after hearing from GottaBigOne, I bet being a shower helps at least.

P.S. Thanks about the Avatar. It is the head I used in the virtual chat world Dreamscape in 1995.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Artema, Gottabigone is just one guy- you'd need thousands to draw a conclusion like that!! He's just giving his personal experience, just like you- that's what we all do. You should never judge what is "normal" for you based on the views of any one person.

Edging, as I understand it, is pretty much jacking of to almost climaxing, then slowing down and starting over, and repeating this process as many times as possible. Not being a man, I have no insights as to ejaculation and orgasm being separate issues, I just don't know how that works.

I do want to repeat that taking a few moments to "refuel" before round two is not a problem of any kind, it is very normal! Actually, you are in good shape if it only takes a brief time, many men cannot go a second time at all!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I have a question for you guys. I recently had an experience with a guy who was able to have sex with me, and orgasm and cum, seven times in one day! This was over the course of about eleven hours, but pretty amazing, I'd never had a marathon like that before. Was that "multiple orgasms" or just a lot of orgasms?

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Madame,

I've posted about this before, but since I've been off the site for awhile, I'll go again, and again, and again.

I can have real, multiple orgasms (ejaculating every time). I have been able to do this since a youth and I'm currently 24...I have not noticed a decrease as of yet.

The volume of cum subsides with each ejaculate, but I have real orgams every time and I'm NOT edging. If I cum hard the first time and ejaculate several spoon-fulls, the next time will be one spoonful, and so on.

I had always thought this was normal until my first experiences with women when they were surprised by my ability, or curse given my size.

Anyhow, this is a legitmate talent, based on genetics...just like size. I've honestly had at least a dozen orgasms in the period of 1 hour. If the girl doesn't want to continue intercourse, many times she will suck me off just to see the multiple ejaculations.

Case closed. I'm sure there are other men like me.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
At about 7" long soft, extending to 11" hard, I consider myself to be both a "shower" and a grower. On more than a few occasions during intercourse or masturbation I have been able to cum twice without losing my erection. In those cases, the second orgasm comes fairly quickly after the first, so it may just be more a continuation of the first after a pause. More often, I use a technique with my gf where I lose some or all of my erection after I cum the first time, but I stay inserted in her vagina and just keep going till I get hard again (which usually takes just a few minutes). With the second erection, I will last quite a while before cumming again. My "shower" status certainly helps with this trick in that I am still long enough to stay inserted in a soft/semi-soft state.

P.S. I do not recommend that anyone try this "double dip" technique if you are using condoms for birth control and/or disease-prevention. Condoms should be used only once, and you should pull out immediately after orgasm with a condom. My gf and I are in a longterm, monogamous relationship, we are both known to be disease free, and we do not need condoms for birth control.

Artema:
Originally posted by Donk@Jul 26 2004, 08:06 AM
P.S. I do not recommend that anyone try this "double dip" technique if you are using condoms for birth control and/or disease-prevention. Condoms should be used only once, and you should pull out immediately after orgasm with a condom. My gf and I are in a longterm, monogamous relationship, we are both known to be disease free, and we do not need condoms for birth control.
This is one thing I've always appreciated about this site (I was here many years ago named something like KongDong). The helpful information people give is great.

Artema:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 25 2004, 11:49 PM
Okay, I have a question for you guys. I recently had an experience with a guy who was able to have sex with me, and orgasm and cum, seven times in one day! This was over the course of about eleven hours, but pretty amazing, I'd never had a marathon like that before. Was that "multiple orgasms" or just a lot of orgasms?
If my wife was more of a sex maniac that'd be what we do all the time. I could go at least once an hour throughout the day. I don't believe this constitutes multiple orgasms.

bigsam

Just Browsing
Media
I guess I'd consider myself a grower and I'm definitley capable of continuing on without losing my erection...particularly after the first one.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 25 2004, 08:49 PM
That was just a lot of orgasms. A multiple orgasm is a series of orgasms, sort of mini-orgasms if you will.

mr18yearold: i have recently engaged in sex for the first time a couple weeks ago and id just first like to say its great! second id like to say that i know that im 18 and im starting kind of late, but who gives a rats behind.

in responce to the topic i have recently found in me this ability to orgasm and cum multiple times in one session of sex. in between orgasms i have very little if any loss of erection and can continue having sex right after i cum. i know this is a somewhat rare ability because the woman i am currently seeing is quite surprized by this and excited as well. i dont really kno how many times i can go for but my girl and myself get too tired to continue before my penis does. so far i have orgasmed 4 times in one sex session without a loss of my erection, and continued to stay hard after we stopped, so i know that 4 is not my limit. i will post later on if i ever do find out my limit, but its definately going to be a blast finding out.

Artema:
Originally posted by mr18yearold@Jul 27 2004, 05:09 AM
i have recently engaged in sex for the first time a couple weeks ago and id just first like to say its great! second id like to say that i know that im 18 and im starting kind of late, but who gives a rats behind.
Actually, waiting until you're older, at least adult in age, is a good thing in my opinion. I waited until I was 22, by choice, and don't regret it. I now have a child through failed birth control (proper use of the pill), and am glad I was almost 24 when my child arrived, rather than 14!

D

deleted111

I am a grower and a shower, up until just recently I have NEVER cummed twice on the same erection. I actually thought it was impossible. Suppose it boils down to who is helping and how stimulated you are.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 26 2004, 04:49 AM
Zora, as others have said, that is 'just' a lot of sex, not multiple orgasms.

I haven't gone 7 times in one day (yet) but I've also not yet met a woman willing to try that. Usually life gets in the way of dedicating an entire day to sex.

My maximum so far is 3 times within an hour or two one morning. Double headers, and evening/morning combos have been much more common. I'd love to shatter my record with a willing woman. ;) I have noticed that on every vacation I have taken with a girlfriend, we've had sex at least once a day. Usually vactions can tire you out with running around and doing the touristy things, but something about being away from work and home gets my libido going.

I once a read sex column interview in which one woman said that she was willing and ready every time her man got an erection. She said something like "If he can get it up, it's my job to make it go back down again." She honestly thought an erection was a terrible thing to waste. My kind of woman.

I wonder if she's single again, or has a sister?

LapDog2001 :p

Pappy

Media
I consider myself a shower/grower. I too have the ability to last for extended periods of time without losing my erection. I have the ability to have mutliple orgasms shooting a load each time. I don't know how many times I can climax in one session as I have never counted. I do know that each subsequent orgasm takes a little longer to achieve and each load gets smaller.