Question on parties with male strippers

hotrob69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi ladies. I wanted to hear some of your more wild experiences at a party where a male stripper was present. Batchelorette party, birthday party etc... I was wondering how wild it generally gets.
I imagine that at big public Chippendale like parties it is more conservative than in a private party at someone's house.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of my experiences have been pretty lame actually. Just a lot of loud women and some short spotty guy with a gstring on :biggrin1:

I have never been to all girl party where someone fucked the stripper. I have been on WILD barcholette parties where the hen and all the girls played up badly, but that was with the general public in bars etc.

x

Honey

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
oh shit!! speak no more and check my out my old thread
pics of my girlfriend's sex-toy male-stripper party
all the wild stuff from fluffin him to pics of his dick out is all included through out the thread some entertaing shit!to see all those grown woman i know going wild for the stripper...classic! enjoy!!

D

deleted628208

Lol I'm a male stripper... I've pretty much seen it or done it ALL in regards to bachelorette/birthday parties and stripping in general.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was 18, my friend had a bachelorette party. I can't say that I was into the show at all and I can still remember it in vivid details. I was very immature and guess I just didn't find him sexy. He was totally covered in baby oil and he was out of his pants within the first three minutes. He walked around stroking and talking, dancing... he kept asking if we wanted "it all." He came every where and some got on my leg. I freaked. Just wasn't my thing. I would like to try it again tho :) hehe. Less the baby oil...

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha... I was security for a male dancer once.

Most parties he went to were a lot of screaming, cheering, and girly-drinks, some ass-grabbing, and a LOT of girls wanting to touch his chest... a few wanted to grab his wang... other than that.. nothing of excitement to report. Women tend to keep their hands to themselves better than men (in my experience, as I used to be a stripper as well)

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Working as an erotic dancer and model in Honolulu for almost eight years after the marines was quite an experience. First the shows with the bigger names we weren’t allowed to get too carried away. The other smaller name shows such as FUSIONS when I worked there or Peel A Gram were much more personal or as personal as the dancer felt like going with pre approval of the host.

I will say that at least with my stint at Fusions ( a gay night club in Waikiki) the gays were rather tame compared to the Transsexuals who could get pretty wild but in the Peel A Gram days I would have to say it was the older women.

Shot a lot of cum but never actually had sex either oral or regular sex. But loved watching the audience especially in intimate performances like the Peel A Gram gigs get excited and they were always reluctant to react especially in front of their friends.

Never cum on anyone though; don’t know that is too professional. Not everyone likes this anyway but I think they love watching you get excited and carried away and then shooting especially in your hands as the warm cum oozes down your clasped hands.

I still love to grind and move my hips when I masturbate as I sometimes do on this site in the video chat.

When hiring a dancer (or dancers) you can be specific how far you want them to go for your guest and when it’s a special occasion such as birthday party or wedding shower you are usually only focused on one guest primarily while the others cheer and jeer on their friend.

As for tips; gays and older females usually gave the best tips!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sigh, I guess I just don't have wild friends. At least not that wild! I thought I attended some pretty far out bachelorette parties, but never knew anyone of our group that actually ended up doing anything with the stripper. I've had some that were pretty forward and groped me, basically begging me to take off my top. Dude, you're the stripper not me!

Usually when he exposes himself we're pretty much through. We're usually laughing so hard that it'll never get back to reality. Never saw a one that made me "want" him so bad after he accidentally let it fall out. And even though we're pretty looped and going crazy, I guess I've never let myself go to where I'd even want to touch much less do anything else.