Question on penis growth/girth.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Stroking18, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Stroking18

Stroking18 New Member

Hey everyone, I'm 18 and currently my penis measures in at 8x5.2, which seems like a bit of an odd size. I heard that the penis reaches its final size a few years after your final height is reached. I'd like to think that I reached my current/final height at 6'3 around a year and a half ago. I guess my question is, will my penis see gains in girth over the next few years? Thanks for any information.

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    most likely will...mine did from 18-25..then leveled off...i think you will see it get wider and best yet...you will learn to last much longer..at 50 now..i can go too long...hopefully you will get to enjoy your cock more as you get older..i know i did...just protect it from STD'S

3. bigmoochie

bigmoochie New Member

Albums:
    In another thread, I mentioned that my cock grew when I was 25-26 just over an inch in length. I gained in girth, too, about half an inch. I wasn't doin' anything to make that happen, either. The cock grew all on its onesies. Yee-haw!

That wasn't too long ago & I've gained a very little since then but nothing like that 9 or so month period! I was just amazing.

4. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    I experiencing further penis growth after my teens, but to be honest, I don't think it would have grown if I hadn't helped it along with some penis enlargement techniques. My mid shaft girth has only increased by perhaps 0.25" and now measures about 5.2" which is a pretty good girth. In my experience, the best gains I have made through penis enlargement are in length (approx 0.7") and base girth (approx 1"). My wife says she really likes it that my cock is thick at the base because it stretches her when I press it all the way in and she likes that :eek:)
    (current stats: 6.9" bone pressed length X 6.2" base girth)

At 8" you already have a very long penis. I mean VERY long. You say your girth is 5.2". Is that mid shaft, or at the base?

5. Stroking18

Stroking18 New Member

Its that size mid shaft, and along the base.. towards the head its probably a bit under 5... I'm extremely satisfied with my length, however I'd love to gain some girth over the next few years. I'm not really interested in PE/Jelqing as I've heard it can mess up things if you're not done growing, I'm also not willing to put in that much time into it.

Draft saved Draft deleted