Question only for men who've been married for a long time

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
For those of you who got married a long while back. Do you still perceive your wife the same as you did when she was young? Are you just as physically and sexually attracted to her visually as you were back then?

Or is her aging visually apparent to you/your attraction has declined?

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
> For those of you who got married a long while back. Do you still perceive your wife the same as you did when she was young?
> Are you just as physically and sexually attracted to her visually as you were back then?
>
> Or is her aging visually apparent to you/your attraction has declined?

I'm married a long time. Yes, I perceive her as the same. I've grown older with her, and been luck enough to share her company, companionship and bed for man years. I am just as physically/sexually/visually attracted to her as I ever was. Granted she keeps fit, and to my mind she still has the same sexy boobs and bum she did years ago.

She might look different to someone who hasn't seen her in 10-15 years, but she looks the exact same to me as I'm with her every day.

The lust that was there initially is probably gone, but that doesn't mean I love her any less or find her any less sexually hot. She's a fucking hot desirable woman, and I know I'm lucky to have her as my wife. Plus she's my best friend.

Her "aging" is as visually apparent/unapparent to me as I guess mine is to her. Weird thing is we're both aging at approximately the same rate :)

I still get rock hard when she shows me her tits, and she still enjoys hard fucking my hard fat cock... I'm sure we'll be doing exactly the same when we're grey haired and doddery.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m not sure that I will address all the questions ask but I will sum up our partnership. We have been married over thirty years. I love my wife more today than I did when I married her. Yes, we both have gotten older but so has our love. It is a love that has grown leaps and bounds. It is a mature love that grows and blossoms as it gets stronger. We both have our faults but thats part of marriage. Correcting what you can in order to grow and be a better person. Accepting each other for who we are as individuals and giving each other room to fail without losing love. My life is the fullest it has ever been because of my partnership and live with my wife. She is more beautiful today than she was when I married her. She is a mature woman who knows how to love. She still turns me on. Our sex lives if better and stronger today because of our love and commitment for each other. I would say I do all over again to this same woman. She is still my sweetheart, lover and best friend!

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
(Married almost 44 years here. We were wedding-night virgins at 23.)

Two great replies, from @g0nz0 and @Notaes . I would say much the same things but I won't repeat their thoughts.

In my marriage, there's more to the "attraction" than sexuality. Perhaps at the foundation of it all, over time the overall attraction increases - or becomes more solid - but physical attributes, lust, and sex become a lesser part of the package. My wife now has about 15 pounds (7kg) more, silver hair, a Caesarean scar, and one breast gone to a mastectomy - which weren't there when we married. We have sex about 2 or 3 times a month, rather than 2 or 3 times a day, but I still regularly grope her with my grubby paws, and showering together is a highlight of most days. More importantly, we are mentally and emotionally more attached to each other than we were when we married.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Both she and I were not the same people in our later years as when we began. Thank goodness. Those people were twerps.

We married at 22. Both having just moved out of our parents' homes. Both virgins. So we had some growing up to do.

Our bodies grew up also. For the first 15 or 20 years we both got more attractive physically. We also grew much closer emotionally and spiritually. The initial flamethrower intensity of early 20s lust gave way to the much more intoxicating passion of a lifetime relationship.

Which sustained us as our bodies began to age and deteriorate. Her lifelong illness kicked into high gear and made regular intimacy difficult, then dangerous. She passed away a few months after our 32nd anniversary.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Both she and I were not the same people in our later years as when we began . . . ..
There's more insight to your story in the post at https://www.lpsg.com/threads/are-th...in-able-to-practicize-it.490267/#post-6915354

Even though people change - mentally and emotionally - over time, I think that the personality at, say, age 60 still bears a strong resemblance to what it was at age 30 (or even 20).

After experiencing your marriage, do you expect to remarry? If I was in your position I'd be resigned to the idea that any second marriage would never be like the first marriage, but I'd still want to remarry..

Reactions: AlteredEgo

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those of you who got married a long while back. Do you still perceive your wife the same as you did when she was young? Are you just as physically and sexually attracted to her visually as you were back then?

I'm probably more attracted to her now than I was when we first met. Our sex life now sucks in comparison to when we were first dating (having multiple kids and no grandparents living nearby to take them will do that), but there's been no dropoff at all in attraction.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Married only 17 years, so a relative newbie but I need to type fast so I can go fuck my wife tonight before we go to sleep. Missed my chance this morning so I'll have a precum stain and aching nuts soon if I'm not in there.

Went to my men's bible study one morning a few years ago and the pastor was talking about how when you meet your to-be wife, she is think, sexy, fit, athletic, smart, fast, funny... And then one day, you wake up and ask yourself where "Wonder Woman" went.

So, he says, "Well, Super Man..."

Point made.

Attraction changes over time.

Before marriage was all about the future (and hot blowjobs all over the world when we traveled).

As newlyweds it was about buying houses (and hot blowjobs all over the world when we traveled), then settling down.

When she was pregnant (thrice), I SO looked forward to the second trimester when she was horny as fuck ALL the time. Love the estrogen festival!

Now, with kids, it's weekend baseball, then home for daddy at bat.

Life is good!

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When she was pregnant (thrice), I SO looked forward to the second trimester when she was horny as fuck ALL the time. Love the estrogen festival!
Thanks for bringing back the memories! Even without her increased horniness, I thought sex with a pregnant woman was awesome.

Reactions: Max_Polo and Bondi

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Been married 50 years. Still love fucking my wife.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After being married 50 years, I have realized that marriage is a partnership in all aspects of life. When first married I thought it was all about sex.
I think many people - both men and women - see marriage as mostly about sex. It was probably more common in our parents' generation and before than it is now. (Note to reader: both @Billy Williams and I are "baby-boomers".) I am impressed that you are still married, since I have seen a lot of marriages that were based primarily on sex, break up before they reach 10 years or so. Congratulations!

Even when I was a frustrated and horny virgin guy, convinced (at age 22) that I was the only guy in my college class who had never been laid, I didn't think marriage was all about sex. When I was honest with myself I knew that what I really wanted was a mutually committed life partnership, but I expected it to express itself through good sex (among other things).

In fact, it has pretty much played out that way through almost 44 years of marriage. Sex has been mostly good (even though I wish I could have a do-again at taking each other's virginity on our wedding night). It was a bigger factor in our daily activities when we were in our 20's than now in our 60's but it was never the only thing.

Now that sex is more freely available, and more accepted across the culture, than it was 50 years ago I don't think nearly as many people get married just so they can have sex. But in place of getting married just so they can have sex, people have the attitude, "Why should I get married since I'm getting enough sex without marriage?". On the surface this sounds more "liberated", but at its foundation it is actually the same idea - that marriage is built primarily on sex.

Reactions: nicnic

Ybnormal17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

She still turns me on!

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Married 30 years. Crazy sex when we met. slowed a bit during the "nesting" period of long work hours to pay for the nest. In the last 10 years as we've "matured" we've learned to get our freak on with outdoor sex, pegging, and she even learned to love anal as well. She even makes comments about what it would be like if her dildo in my ass was a real cock. But what makes it the best is we are at a point in our lives were we don't care what others think. We totally get each other and can talk and explore things that might have been taboo in our younger years.