Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I still get rock hard at the sight of my wife's body 20+ years into marriage. Due to health problems, she struggled with her weight for a decade (just an extra 20 lbs at her heaviest). That was hard for her but even then I still found her so attractive. She's gotten through the worst of her health issues and has amazingly gotten back to her fitness/weight that she had a decade ago! I'm so happy for her. She's still smart as ever and makes me a better person. Her libido has declined while mine has increased but we still have great sex.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those of you who got married a long while back. Do you still perceive your wife the same as you did when she was young? Are you just as physically and sexually attracted to her visually as you were back then?

Or is her aging visually apparent to you/your attraction has declined?

Our relationship is always on point, we lead a very full, freaky and diverse sex life and know how to have fun. After many years sex is still exciting and different, always do different things and go to different places in life then it stays fresh as the first.

larsmi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Our relationship is always on point, we lead a very full, freaky and diverse sex life and know how to have fun. After many years sex is still exciting and different, always do different things and go to different places in life then it stays fresh as the first.
I find that travel keeps life interesting always. Good advice. I'm happy things are so good for you and your wife, congratulations you've clearly worked at it and have been rewarded.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

yes SO much this! Freaky, that's a great description! I buy her sexy panties and bras just as much as I did 20 years ago. And, she turns me on like crazy! She gets more wet now than ever before just from thinking about our sex the night, or even several nights, before. She can get me hard in seconds from doing almost anything. Aging with her has been very fun and really exciting. Our sex lives are so beyond expansive at this point I honestly keep thinking "can we beat what we just did to and with each other?" and a month or three go by and I always say "yes, we just beat it!! How can we top THAT?!?!" We've been married 15 years but together almost 20. Even though it's "just" 15 years, we still have a longer marriage than almost every friend I or she has, and its lasted longer than most other older people we know.

Lentils

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been with my wife for over 13 years. Needless to say for the first few years I thought she was mesmerisingly beautiful.

Then, if I am totally honest, at some point after that, the effect she had on me began to diminish. I still thought she was hot, and we had great sex, but I guess after you've seen each other naked for the ten thousandth time, it's bound to just not conjure up as strong a feeling. And don't get me wrong, I'm certain that she felt the same about me.

However, after she gave birth to our first child, our sex life naturally took a bit of a hit. All that extra responsibility, all those extra chores to be done. Our sex life was the first casualty. Then, after the dust began to settle, we began to have/make more time for our physical relationship, and lets just say it was like an atom bomb went off. I honestly found myself uncontrollably aroused by just the thought of her. To the point that I had to fight off premature ejaculation. And since then, for me at least, I have found her more sexy and gorgeous than I did when she was 18, and every day I find her more beautiful

Sweetcheeksmosd

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife and I have been married 56 years. We have three kids and four grandkids. Sex has varied considerably during the 56 years. I know that I still enjoy eating her pussy. I think that we both really enjoy snuggling. We both attend Weight Watchers and have reached lifetime status which helps our appearance, attractiveness and physical interaction. My health has probably had the most impact on our sexual intimacy. I have prostate cancer. One of the meds that I take works well with urination but it has drastically reduced ejaculation. My orgasms are quite different now. My urologist jokes that something other than prostate cancer is most likely to kill me. :)

cockcuriousjock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been with my wife for almost 20 years. She is a woman with more sex drive than I can handle and a wicked cum fetish so typically I am pretty aroused by her.

We can't really compare our relationship to the typical long relationship because we have added others to the bedroom many times. I will say however that seeing the way men respond to my wife definitely reminds me of her second appeal.

We have enjoyed couples, FMF, MFM, MMFMM and combinations thereof. I love seeing her fucked silly. She has snowballed me after sucking cocks and loves sitting her used swollen pussy on my face while she describes the best parts of the night for her.

we would definitely enjoy a trusted regular using her to empty his cock whenever/wherever so all of this has without question kept me infatuated with her the whole time. However I feel it is this attraction/infatuation that made us want to try all of these things...not the other way around.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Without getting into all the incredible things I could say about my wife, I'll stick to the visual that you seem to be interested in by your question.

I did several internships with modeling companies in college (business end of it for me not modeling), and still have a bunch of female friends who were/are models. My wife was in her early 20s and the most beautiful woman I had ever seen (met in business school she wasn't a model), and had models telling me they wish they had her legs, her hair, her eyes....I wasn't the only one who thought she was gorgeous.

Now, married over 20 years and 4 kids all born at between 9 and 10.5 pounds later, my wife is not only still a gorgeous blonde hair blue eyed smoking hot babe, but she's 15 pounds lighter then the day we married and even her ex-boyfriends agree she's got a sexier body now then when she was 20, and she has an attitude and confidence that is hella more sexy then when she was 20.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Married 15 years and she's smoking hot. CAN NOT GET ENOUGH OF HER!!!! As time passes, from first meeting till today, we became more comfortable and free with our bodies/sexual desires and not hesitant to full fill them with each other.
Awesome.

Reactions: g0nz0

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those of you who got married a long while back. Do you still perceive your wife the same as you did when she was young? Are you just as physically and sexually attracted to her visually as you were back then?

We had our 13th anniversary in July. I'm totally still as attracted to her. This is going to sound cheesy, but what I find attractive has just evolved parallel to the changes in her appearance during that time.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my wife keeps in-shape so visually i'm never turned off however that is only my personal experience.

to ask such a question is really a self-reflection, in my opinion. it sounds like you are looking for a reason to give yourself permission to do something. i think we all stay long-term in our marriages for multiple reasons; some good and some bad. whatever the reason, we choose to stay where we are and have to accept the outcome of it.

also, do not forget that she may look at you the same too. what if you can't get it up as fast or stay hard as long? don't be naive and think that she's not being cougar-like and hunting down younger-harder cock. the question asked is a double-edge sword and can swing both ways.

i would advise the OP to look inside and ask himself why such a question is raised and to take it up with himself or with his wife to see what is happening within the relationship. i would like to think that if you've been with a person for a very long time and the relationship is healthy, you should be more attractive than ever as starting over with a new person and having to deal with emotional baggage (that you cannot see upfront) is quite a drag. this is the reason i stay with my wife; i know her, she knows me, and life is so much easier.

Reactions: LONGDONGDONN

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mrs Gantry went through a bit of weight gain in her late 40's that she panicked about at the time but even then I was more than attracted to her after all this time. I think even if she hadn't got back to her usual weight I still would have wanted her every day (and most nights).

We also have a pretty solid personality overlap though, and seem to understand each other a lot more than most couples. I think the mental connection is stronger than anything physical.

Reactions: Bondi and g0nz0

mario123321

Expert Member
Media
San Antonio de Bejar (Texas, United States)
Sexuality
No Response

I got married when i was 17 by 19 i had 2 kids with her and now im 25 but we been together for 10 years now and yeah bro shes still fucking hot only thing that sucks is i cant cum inside her cause we dont want no more kids lol

Reactions: deleted894563