Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damn, why am I always the odd man out?

To answer your question honestly in a word, no. But every relationship is different. No two couples are alike. While I am still technically married to my wife. We grew apart. She thought the grass was greener on the other side. She decided she didn't want to be a wife and mother. She wanted her freedom to do and fuck who she chose.

Sometimes shit happens. It's part of being a responsible adult and accepting things about someone you can't control.

Unfortunately for her, a year after I had moved on, she realized that the grass was not as green as she thought it was.

cockcuriousjock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I got married when i was 17 by 19 i had 2 kids with her and now im 25 but we been together for 10 years now and yeah bro shes still fucking hot only thing that sucks is i cant cum inside her cause we dont want no more kids lol

Mirena IUD brother!!!

My wife has had one for years and it's the best thing since sliced bread!

She has a bit of a cum fetish so not only do I get to empty in her whenever I want but so do her trusted fuck buddies... I also get the benefit of sloppy seconds whenever they obviously emptied in her before I could!

100% recommended!

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd

as someone in a very LTR, i’ll take the middle ground; yes, i’m still attracted to her, and we still have what many would consider “enough sex.” In fact, we had great sex just last night.

however, the older we get, and the more burdened we are with responsibilities, I can see a toll being taken; my SO is often stressed with work, and seems preoccupied with things other than our relationship; she smiles less, and sometimes i realize that we’re growing apart; things feel “off,” and yet, it’s amazing how quickly that can change when she puts on something sexy, has a martini, and we get a chance to spend time together...

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was married, my wife got thinner over time. Whatever. She was a hair thick for my taste in the beginning, but love, so who cares. She always just wanted to be thinner and in better shape anyway, but was always attractive and healthy, never “fat”. I am fine with a range of sizes, but I do have limits, and perhaps ideals. I was not, however, fine with the non-physical things that ended the marriage

Perspective

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
For those of you who got married a long while back. Do you still perceive your wife the same as you did when she was young? Are you just as physically and sexually attracted to her visually as you were back then?

Or is her aging visually apparent to you/your attraction has declined?
I'm 57 and have had two long term relationships, with other stuff in between and before.

My first marriage was technically 30 years but we were separated for over eight years. Even though my perception of her was tainted by the emotional damage she caused, physically she was still very attractive. It was ironic that when I looked at our wedding album many years later, she looked younger but not necessarily better.

My second, present marriage is three years, but we've known each other for 21 years. The same thing applies here...she's 50, not 29 as when we met, but she's still hot as fuck in my book. She looks great without makeup, her body feels and looks fantastic. Love will do that...it softens the focus, and lets us concentrate on the good while overlooking the flaws.

An affair I had while separated comes to mind. The woman was rather attractive, but definitely did the makeup thing. One morning I woke before she, and just lay there looking at her. She looked awful, and it jarred me, as I'm generally not one with a fixation on "classic" beauty standards. This stuck with me, and soon after I came to realize that I really didn't love her, or even like her very much. THAT's what made me feel this way. She always looked the same..it was I who had changed.

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Married 30 years. Crazy sex when we met. slowed a bit during the "nesting" period of long work hours to pay for the nest. In the last 10 years as we've "matured" we've learned to get our freak on with outdoor sex, pegging, and she even learned to love anal as well. She even makes comments about what it would be like if her dildo in my ass was a real cock. But what makes it the best is we are at a point in our lives were we don't care what others think. We totally get each other and can talk and explore things that might have been taboo in our younger years.
Wish my wife was like that...but she isn't ....started to do the pegging thing then she decided she didn't like it and now no sex life at all....

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Been married for 41 years. Yes she has changed over the years but I still lust after her. Don't know why. We had a piss poor sex life for 35 of those years. She is very vanilla .Either unwilling or not capable of anything new,interesting or spicing up the marital bed. I have literally had to tell her I will not go to my grave with any regrets. So things better get better or I will look elsewhere. No divorce though. I didnt work my ass off to provide a good home and a good father to go broke in a divorce because she is incapable of being a good lover. Sex is the only thing we have argued over. Two days ago I had to tell her again. I have finally realized she has no idea of how or what to do. So I said from now on I will tell her exactly what I want and how I want it. I will not be judged or frowned upon by verbilizing my desires. And if she does I will get what I need from someone else. I am a good lover. She orgasms atleast twice every time we fuck but the burden has always fallen on my shoulders. No more !

D

deleted969111

After 48 years and lots of ups and downs, our sex life is better than ever

We’re both lucky to be fit, all the parts work to some extent.

Sex is different but very satisfying.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wish my wife was like that...but she isn't ....started to do the pegging thing then she decided she didn't like it and now no sex life at all....
Now that is a shame. It rekindled our sex life. It even opened her up to receiving anal as well.

C3po

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex changes as we all do through our journey called life. She is older but just as desirable as when we met. Our sex was just plain sex at first. Then we started experimenting with different things to keep the sex exciting, stimulating, and fun. She found out how great big dildos feel (extremely satisfying) and I found out how erotic and stimulating it was to use them on her. Sex is still great after all our years together and we still try something different every now and then, been a few disappointments but many good to great discoveries. The journey has been fun and very rewarding. There's more to life than just vanilla ice cream.

wezenjuus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those of you who got married a long while back.

Do you still perceive your wife the same as you did when she was young?
Are you just as physically and sexually attracted to her visually as you were back then?

is her aging visually apparent to you/
your attraction has declined?

Short answer YES, yes , not as much as to others , NO -
together over 30, and still amazed sex is better than when we were younger - just not as often but still more than just once a week :)

Reactions: wraparound
D

deleted1352496

29 years and she still gets me rock hard and drives me crazy. Different now than it was when we were in our twenties but i still find her sexy as hell. The difference is she doesn't think she is and so she is a little (maybe a lot) more self conscious and prudish about her body than she was in the early years so that part drives me crazy.

27 yrs this April.
Our relationship was full of laughter, playfulness and sensuality. Then a yr and a half in, (aprox 3 months after we wed) she insisted that she have a child (to prove to the world that she could be a better mother than her mother was). (Her words not mine)
(Her mother is evil- my words not hers) Most children no matter how bad the parent, will cry when they pass.
The second and third trimesters were good (as in the most sex of our marriage).
She was forced to be mom and dad to our four children, while I was forced to work away from home away from home to make enough money to feed, clothe and house the family (I have zero regrets of feeding my children and wife).
My wife and I have spent many more nights apart than we have together. I don’t think we like each other any longer, but in the words of a favorite author of mine “once loved always loved”. I made a promise to this person and I will go to my grave sexless if that is what is required of the promise I made.
We are finding some common ground with the grandkids, which is good. (Looking forward Goofys Kitchen, the kiddos love it).
I can’t cry any longer, nite.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It'll be 18 years for us this year. She resembles the same person I married, but there have been some changes in both appearance and personality.

I was not looking for anyone when we met. I was still smarting from a very nasty divorce a few years earlier, so a long term relationship was off my list. But there was something about her that made me make a whole new list.

Probably over 10 years ago something snapped in her and she went on this fitness kick which she never stopped. The next thing I know I have a goddam super model in my bed. Not saying she wasn't a beauty before, but she definitely kicked it up a notch.

Then she had surgery that definitely changed her figure. Some might fight me on this one but she had a reverse boob job that did a whole lot not only for her looks but her self-esteem.

When I met her she had some pretty high defenses set up, and I couldn't blame her. She was burnt a lot, but somehow, and I have no idea how she pulled all those defenses down for me. And I've never seen them go up as high again.

I'll stare at her when she gets out of the shower. That'll never get old. I'll stare at her when she's working in her garden.

She complains about wrinkles and laugh lines. I don't know what the hell she's talking about.

She gets self conscious when we go out. I tell her that it makes me feel so good to be seen with her.

Yeah, we're still in love. And that's not easy for us. I'm away a lot. We had a rough patch in the beginning. That taught us how much we really mean to each other. We're better together than we are apart.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we are 60+ and have lost a lot of desire in recent years, aging in itself is one thing. aches and pains, and then there are serious medical problems now. neither of us is even close to being attractive like we once were. health wise, I'm in better shape. she lost a lot of desire w/menopause. and sometimes I just wonder if we didn't just use it all up. lol I mean we had sex a few times a day for 30+ yrs. we had more weekend sex than other couples had in a month.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
50 years on the 19th to the same woman. Like many of the older men have stated. Sex has changed over the years due to physical changes in both of us. We still have an active sex life and have done about everything a man and a woman can do with each other. Some things we liked and still do and some we didn't but we've tried about all of it. I'm 69 and she is 67 so our outside appearance has changed, of course, but she is still the pretty girl I married in side. True love never dies. It may change and you may have to adapt but you never stop loving someone , if it was real.
The early years are all emotion and desire. That can be good or bad but it is what it is. The later years are more about the inner person and connection. Sex is a big part of the connection for us.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
. . . . The early years are all emotion and desire. That can be good or bad but it is what it is. The later years are more about the inner person and connection. Sex is a big part of the connection for us.
Questions like this, that focus on the sex, miss the significant ways that other things in the relationship change. (We're essentially the same age as you folks, and coming up on 45 years this summer.)

Blackrod45

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
> For those of you who got married a long while back. Do you still perceive your wife the same as you did when she was young?
> Are you just as physically and sexually attracted to her visually as you were back then?
>
> Or is her aging visually apparent to you/your attraction has declined?

I'm married a long time. Yes, I perceive her as the same. I've grown older with her, and been luck enough to share her company, companionship and bed for man years. I am just as physically/sexually/visually attracted to her as I ever was. Granted she keeps fit, and to my mind she still has the same sexy boobs and bum she did years ago.

She might look different to someone who hasn't seen her in 10-15 years, but she looks the exact same to me as I'm with her every day.

The lust that was there initially is probably gone, but that doesn't mean I love her any less or find her any less sexually hot. She's a fucking hot desirable woman, and I know I'm lucky to have her as my wife. Plus she's my best friend.

Her "aging" is as visually apparent/unapparent to me as I guess mine is to her. Weird thing is we're both aging at approximately the same rate :)

I still get rock hard when she shows me her tits, and she still enjoys hard fucking my hard fat cock... I'm sure we'll be doing exactly the same when we're grey haired and doddery.