Question re doggy style when she does the moving

Ninja56

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, all

Having lurked for a while here, I've decided to emerge from the shadows. Thought I'd introduce myself via the following.

I'm generally pretty good when it comes to staying power during sex. I like to hold on long enough for girls to have more than one orgasm whenever this is possible.

I've found that one thing that's sure to finish me off in very little time, though, is when the girl starts moving back and forth (even slowly) on my penis when I'm taking her from behind. If I stay completely still, I can normally take only around ten seconds of this and, if I want to hold on, have to stop her from moving and take a bit of a break.

I'm wondering: 1. if any of the guys (or girls) here have had similar experiences with this and 2. why it's so good (TOO good!). Any theories/comments?

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Ninja56@Jul 18 2005, 03:04 PM
Hi, all

Having lurked for a while here, I've decided to emerge from the shadows. Thought I'd introduce myself via the following.

I'm generally pretty good when it comes to staying power during sex. I like to hold on long enough for girls to have more than one orgasm whenever this is possible.

I've found that one thing that's sure to finish me off in very little time, though, is when the girl starts moving back and forth (even slowly) on my penis when I'm taking her from behind. If I stay completely still, I can normally take only around ten seconds of this and, if I want to hold on, have to stop her from moving and take a bit of a break.

I'm wondering: 1. if any of the guys (or girls) here have had similar experiences with this and 2. why it's so good (TOO good!). Any theories/comments?
[post=329989]Quoted post[/post]​

I never experianced it but it sure sounds hot!! Were all your female partners good at doing this or just a treasured few? :evilgrin:

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
doggy style is the surest way for my SO to come very quickly-in about 30 seconds
therefore, we rarely do it in that position as we usually have time constraints & he can't get back up for quite some time & it takes me a while. Plus, bumping my cervix gives me a terrible backache-like labor!

Ninja56

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, Gigi

Thanks for your considered response! It pretty much ties in with my own musings on this question, actually. I very much like the girl-power thing (always have). I think that the combination of my knowing that SHE knows she's in charge with the wonderful view of a nice, shapely female bottom moving up and down on my static, increasingly tumescent penis is a pretty explosive one B).

Ninja56

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by alleyblu+Jul 18 2005, 03:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(alleyblu &#064; Jul 18 2005, 03:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Ninja56@Jul 18 2005, 03:04 PM
Hi, all

Having lurked for a while here, I&#39;ve decided to emerge from the shadows. Thought I&#39;d introduce myself via the following.

I&#39;m generally pretty good when it comes to staying power during sex. I like to hold on long enough for girls to have more than one orgasm whenever this is possible.

I&#39;ve found that one thing that&#39;s sure to finish me off in very little time, though, is when the girl starts moving back and forth (even slowly) on my penis when I&#39;m taking her from behind. If I stay completely still, I can normally take only around ten seconds of this and, if I want to hold on, have to stop her from moving and take a bit of a break.

I&#39;m wondering: 1. if any of the guys (or girls) here have had similar experiences with this and 2. why it&#39;s so good (TOO good&#33;). Any theories/comments?

I never experianced it but it sure sounds hot&#33;&#33; Were all your female partners good at doing this or just a treasured few? :evilgrin:
[post=329995]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hi, Alleyblu. Actually, all of them have been good at doing this so far&#33;

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Doggy style seems to make the pussy envelope the dick in a unique way. All positions can have different feels to them, but with doggy style, where you&#39;re completely entering from the rear, it&#39;s a feeling like no other. But when the woman&#39;s lying down on her stomach with her legs between mine, it&#39;s just too tight. Not for the weak and squeamish.

orionsword57: Someone once told me that doggie style allows each partner to fantasize about another person/situation etc... if they want/need to because you&#39;re not looking directly at the person you&#39;re with. It becomes more of a straight fuck to get your nuts off than part of a relationship. My wife and I preferred to look at each other (our best postion was her on top of me arching up and pounding down while I watched her incredible body move), but we loved doggie a helluva lot as well. The above may be bullshit, of course. FWIW

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Ninja56@Jul 18 2005, 08:04 AM
Hi, all.
Thought I&#39;d introduce myself

Welcome Aboard &#33;

I&#39;ve found that one thing that&#39;s sure to finish me off in very little time, though, is when the girl starts moving back and forth (even slowly) on my penis when I&#39;m taking her from behind. If I stay completely still, I can normally take only around ten seconds of this and, if I want to hold on, have to stop her from moving and take a bit of a break.

I&#39;m wondering:
1. if any of the guys (or girls) here have had similar experiences with this and
2. why it&#39;s so good (TOO good&#33;).
Any theories/comments?

1. I have the most trouble with control when the women are on top servicing themselves, especilly if she has very large, heavy boobs rubbing aginst my chest, smells good and a beautiful face with long hair swaying down beside. Love to watch their faces with closed eyes and listen to their sounds.

2. Doggy style probably gives you both more control than any other position. It&#39; supposed to let the guy in the deepest. I enjoy seeing the pounding shock and shake of her breasts in the mirror when I&#39;m behind her. And watching her head, and upper body as she reacts to the sexual pleasure and orgasms.

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Doggy style feels really intense for me because my man&#39;s penis is going against the natural curve of my vaginal canal. He can go pretty deep in this position and can pound pretty hard so we usually save it for the end. He says he loves this position because I&#39;m in a degrading position and he gets a full view of my backside. He usually can&#39;t last too long when I&#39;m moving against his strokes. :)

wangchung

Just Browsing
Media
okay, I&#39;m getting turned on just reading these posts. This is just about my favorite position & when my bf takes me this way I can almost always cum if he can hold out long enough... however that&#39;s a problem sometimes. I like doing it just the way ninja described it, with my bf staying still inside of me & me doing all the work, moving my hips arounds on him & him holding my butt or kissing the back of my neck & playing with my tits. Although a good pounding from behind is always nice too if I can brace myself on the headboard or whatever might be handy & give myself a little leverage & room to play too. But it is definitely a problem keeping him from cumming too soon this way. Sometimes it&#39;s best if he has already cum once or twice then I can get a little more &#39;quality time&#39; in this position.

As for the fantasizing aspects of this position, I am so focused on what I&#39;m doing & the sensations that I don&#39;t have time to fantasize. And I just have to say that if my bf is fantasizing of someone else when I&#39;m doing this, then he&#39;s just missing out&#33; :9

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ninja,

Modified doggy style has long been our favorite and most comfortable position. I sit back on bended knees giving my wife control over speed and penetration. One of things I like is that I can watch her movements and have always found that very arousing although I don&#39;t think it affects my time to climax. We have been doing this for quite a few years so perhaps it a matter of getting used to it.

blasian

Just Browsing
Media
I think what does it for me in this position is the visual. I don&#39;t know why, but that specific image will def send me over the edge. Another variation that I have tried and liked, but haven&#39;t done nearly enough: I would sit in a chair that had arms and my (now, ex-)gf would sit down on me, facing away. She was pretty petite, and could brace herself by holding my knees and moving up and down. I think it&#39;s the fact that her vagina was pulling my penis down and away from my body, which created a really great feeling of tension.

...typing this really makes me want to call her lol&#33;

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by blasian@Jul 20 2005, 04:52 PM
I think what does it for me in this position is the visual. I don&#39;t know why, but that specific image will def send me over the edge. Another variation that I have tried and liked, but haven&#39;t done nearly enough: I would sit in a chair that had arms and my (now, ex-)gf would sit down on me, facing away. She was pretty petite, and could brace herself by holding my knees and moving up and down. I think it&#39;s the fact that her vagina was pulling my penis down and away from my body, which created a really great feeling of tension.

...typing this really makes me want to call her lol&#33;
[post=330697]Quoted post[/post]​

Now thats hot&#33;

bzyrch: Try this variation: She&#39;s flat on her stomach and you&#39;re on top of her. Reach around her side and place your fingers on her magic button. Penetrate her deeply from behind and grind your hips in a circular motion while simultaneously massaging her clit. She will invariably gasp and start bucking her hips back up at you. Very intense&#33; I defy any guy to hold himself back for very long in that position.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like doggie style too, whether I&#39;m doing the thrusting, she is, or we both are. Some variation in the position may make you last longer, or not. ;) The woman can be on all fours, or she can drop her head, shoulders and arms down. I&#39;ve taken this position to a reverse missionary (for her) by continuing to have her whole body slide down to the horizontal while still maintaining the thrusting. I suppose it would work for anal as well, as long as she was comfortable with you controlling the thrusting once she was fully prone.

Another variation is starting doggie style and then sitting back on my heels, pulling her upper body up closer to mine. This is very similar to reverse cowgirl, but can transition back to doggie very easily. I like this, as I have better access to kiss her neck and back, and my hands can hold on to her built-in &#39;handles&#39; ;) or wrap around her waist, or roam all over.

I&#39;ll stop here as I&#39;m getting too excited to continue&#33; :evilgrin:

LapDog :p :9 :p

Media
Originally posted by orionsword57@Jul 19 2005, 08:02 AM
Someone once told me that doggie style allows each partner to fantasize about another person/situation etc... if they want/need to because you&#39;re not looking directly at the person you&#39;re with. It becomes more of a straight fuck to get your nuts off than part of a relationship.
[post=330258]Quoted post[/post]​

This is exactly what I&#39;m thinking when I take her from behind...we do it standing with her hands on the floor for support, like the other guys I cum pretty quick while doing doggy only if its a comfortable position though, standing is comfortable, but anytime while standing during sex it takes at least 2 or 3 times longer for me to cum in any position.

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Ninja56@Jul 18 2005, 09:04 AM
Hi, all

Having lurked for a while here, I&#39;ve decided to emerge from the shadows. Thought I&#39;d introduce myself via the following.

I&#39;m generally pretty good when it comes to staying power during sex. I like to hold on long enough for girls to have more than one orgasm whenever this is possible.

I&#39;m wondering: 1. if any of the guys (or girls) here have had similar experiences with this and 2. why it&#39;s so good (TOO good&#33;). Any theories/comments?

Im teh exact same way except its when they bounce their ass when im behind em i cant take it i gotta bust then.

Lovertine: Several comments to add.

I&#39;m pretty good about control. Unless it&#39;s been weeks and I&#39;m uncontrollably horny I can usually call the shots regarding when I cum. And I can usually coax a couple orgasms out of her before I feel the need to blow. But whether it&#39;s my sensations or hers, changing position always hits different points and is a completely different experience.

Doggie is a particularly tight, particularly deep one, and I have a great deal of control over the motions. Whether it&#39;s grabbing hips tight and forcing her onto me, or doing the majority of thrusting myself, it&#39;s very stimulating. But when she takes over and moves, it does change the pressure and sensations, and the variety is nice.

I agree that the visual aspect is a part of it, too. Something about the curves of the ass, hips, back in that position are quite nut-busting.

And one more thing that I like. I haven&#39;t seen much discussion here about BDSM, but that position allows me to flog the girl&#39;s back and ass with a short flogger at the same time. Nothing like a girl screaming "Harder&#33;" while I do that to make me cum.

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Doggie is supreme with me and always has been. I love doing all kinds of positions, but doggie is where I like to end. There are so many angles to explore both parties, and I love reaching under and grabbing breasts in the process. Sends them soaring. I also like to have them lower their legs slightly (moving forward slightly as if to lie down on their stomach) and then I am in "galloping position." I actually say "hang on" and away we go. It&#39;s a nice little ride, a fast little run, and we both come along till it feels like cliff diving and then soaring like eagles. Then I stay in for a few moments and kiss her ALL over her body. Anywhere I can reach while I&#39;m still plugged in.

Amazing&#33;&#33;

I miss it--now that I&#39;m divorcing #2.

Sigh....

But I&#39;m MUCH happier away from Mrs Beautiful than I am with her. Sad but true.

:shrug: