Question regarding handjobs

Ninja56

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, ladies (and gents)

I'm new on the site and thought I'd kick off with a question that's been on my mind for a while. It was prompted by the comments of a girl I've been seeing casually. I'd like to have it addressed by a selection of honest and open-minded women (as you undoubtedly are).

I'm quite large, I guess (over 9" and about 6.5" around on a good day), and the girl in question loves to please me with her hands. She says it's a major turn-on to have my penis in her hands and to know that she's able to bring me to orgasm at whatever pace she chooses, sometimes even making me wait etc. She says that she's always been something of a devotee of the art of manual pleasure but that she gets much more enjoyment out of handling me as opposed to smaller guys.

Do you agree with her? Do you like giving handjobs and, if so, is it more pleasurable for you to give them to well-endowed men?

Blueeyes: Ninja-there's a reason "Dr. Grip" pens are so popular...the larger something is you are holding, the easier it is to grip without your hand/arm cramping...within reason, of course, but no dick could get bigger than a hand could hold...

LauraFitness

Experimental Member
Media
I like performing both for various reasons....however, one of the things that I can do while performing a handjob as opposed to a blow job is kiss my partner.....very erotic

big_peter

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by LauraFitness@Feb 28 2005, 10:00 PM
I like performing both for various reasons....however, one of the things that I can do while performing a handjob as opposed to a blow job is kiss my partner.....very erotic
[post=287221]Quoted post[/post]​

And ... you can safely do it while driving (driver.. keep your mind on the road)
B)

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by LauraFitness@Feb 28 2005, 10:00 PM
[post=287221]Quoted post[/post]​

But Laura, you are kissing your partner when giving him a blowjob! :lol:

LapDog :p