Question regarding handjobs

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Ninja56, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Ninja56

Ninja56 New Member

Hi, ladies (and gents)

I'm new on the site and thought I'd kick off with a question that's been on my mind for a while. It was prompted by the comments of a girl I've been seeing casually. I'd like to have it addressed by a selection of honest and open-minded women (as you undoubtedly are).

I'm quite large, I guess (over 9" and about 6.5" around on a good day), and the girl in question loves to please me with her hands. She says it's a major turn-on to have my penis in her hands and to know that she's able to bring me to orgasm at whatever pace she chooses, sometimes even making me wait etc. She says that she's always been something of a devotee of the art of manual pleasure but that she gets much more enjoyment out of handling me as opposed to smaller guys.

Do you agree with her? Do you like giving handjobs and, if so, is it more pleasurable for you to give them to well-endowed men?

2. naughty

Gold Member

HI Ninja,

Go to the post on HJ's vs BJ's. I think you may get some answers there.But yes it is a major turn on...

Naughty

3. Imported

Gold Member

Blueeyes: Ninja-there's a reason "Dr. Grip" pens are so popular...the larger something is you are holding, the easier it is to grip without your hand/arm cramping...within reason, of course, but no dick could get bigger than a hand could hold...

4. jonb

Gold Member

Makes sense. I'm trying to imagine a dick bigger than your hand, though.

5. LauraFitness

LauraFitness New Member

Albums:
    I like performing both for various reasons....however, one of the things that I can do while performing a handjob as opposed to a blow job is kiss my partner.....very erotic

6. big_peter

big_peter New Member

And ... you can safely do it while driving (driver.. keep your mind on the road)
    B)

7. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    But Laura, you are kissing your partner when giving him a blowjob! :lol:

LapDog :p

Draft saved Draft deleted