question regarding pumping

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by mez420, Feb 21, 2008.

1. mez420

mez420 Active Member

Albums:
    im a new pumper, i just started just alilttle over a month ago and i found that after a good session which i do for an hour 2 to 3 times a day, i find that when i have sex or shortly after i put it in the swelling goes down to the point where you could hardly tell i pumped at all. Is this normal? and has anybody else experienced the same or similar thing? and one more thing, when i first started pumping i noticed my flaccids were huge but now after a month there not as big, i mean you would have thought it would have been the other way around...its weird but i cant wait to put pics up of my dick after pumping, all the other pics were before i pumped

2. seahorses

seahorses Member

I think you would find the same thing if you masturbated; you’re applying pressure from the opposite direction with the grip. I think I found the same thing when I first started out, bit you’ll find it will last a time moves on and you pump more. It’s similar in a way with your flaccid hang; your cock hasn’t yet become conditioned to pumping and has begun to put up some resistance to it. Again this will eventually give way, but I would suggest incorporating some jelquing in your routine

Draft saved Draft deleted