Question related to penis elargement, though I didn't do any exercises

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last year I was taking SSRI's on the advice of my doctor. One of the side-effects that I felt too embarrassed to talk about was that it shot my sex-drive thru the roof. For a few months I was masturbating a lot and trying to have sex as much as possible. The thing I'm getting at is that was that I think I gained a 1/4 inch in girth that has remained. I've been off them for a while but that 1/4 girth remains. Is it possible to make gains without doing the exercises. All that was different was that I was having a lot more erections/sex/masturbation than normal for a few months.

It seems from reading about SSRI's that you were EXTREMELY lucky. I've only heard of it decreasing someone's sex drive, not increasing it. Lucky :D

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone has a little bit of a high growth spurt when they stimulate their penis with exercises or pills. But once you hit that point, it is usually slow going after that. If there was a solution to your question, "can you make the penis bigger without exercises", it would be a hot product right now on the market.

john_hiemer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last year I was taking SSRI's on the advice of my doctor. One of the side-effects that I felt too embarrassed to talk about was that it shot my sex-drive thru the roof. For a few months I was masturbating a lot and trying to have sex as much as possible. The thing I'm getting at is that was that I think I gained a 1/4 inch in girth that has remained. I've been off them for a while but that 1/4 girth remains. Is it possible to make gains without doing the exercises. All that was different was that I was having a lot more erections/sex/masturbation than normal for a few months.

Increased blood flow and sexual activity can have an affect on your size- especially if your penis was in a previous state of disuse.