question - stinky penis?

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok. I just went and checked, absolutely no orange hairs, not even close. it must have been the shaving thing I did a month ago.

also, ill admit. I was slacking on changing my boxers. some of you may not want to hear this, and some maybe even be offended. but sometimes I would wear the same boxers for 3-5 days in a row, I didnt think it was too big of a deal but I guess it is. it was just the way we brought up. 4 boys, not much money, so we wore clothes for a few days before we cleaned them... not like they were filthy anyways.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If this is a serious post, be a man and go to the doctor. That's all you need is some type of crotch rot and have your penis fall off. Back in college when I was pre-med (4 semesters of biology burned my brain out) I saw enough pictures of diseased penises to make you puke your guts out for days.

Again, anyone with a medical problem, go to the doctor and have it checked out! I'm sure there are some physicians on LPSG, but unless they actually examine you, they are just pulling rabbits out of hats!

canon

Sexy Member
Media
I suspect you found the source of the odor. You have dribbled in your underwear for four days? At the end of each day I can smell it and when you are sweaty mixed with the dribbles it's a horrible odor.

ok. I just went and checked, absolutely no orange hairs, not even close. it must have been the shaving thing I did a month ago.

also, ill admit. I was slacking on changing my boxers. some of you may not want to hear this, and some maybe even be offended. but sometimes I would wear the same boxers for 3-5 days in a row, I didnt think it was too big of a deal but I guess it is. it was just the way we brought up. 4 boys, not much money, so we wore clothes for a few days before we cleaned them... not like they were filthy anyways.