question to bi or bi-curious women

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is it a common fantasy among bi women to imagine their male partner having sex with another female?
I had a bi girlfriend who said this was a major turn-on for her. She said what she really liked about it was that she'd know exactly what the other girl was feeling when she was fucking me (which I don't agree with since each woman is a lil different). Was she an odd one or do other women think about it?
And I guess you really have to be bi or bi-curious to think about such a thing the first place so that's why I addressed the question to bi-s only. I don't mean to exclude people.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is one of the fantasies that I have had while with a man that made me feel like I was the most desirale woman walking the earth. He didn't meet my needs he exceeded them. It was more than just sexual, but the intimacy was overwhelming (in a very good way). With him, this is so hard to explain, I felt that adding others (which we never had the opportunity) would increase the bond between one another. This is not something that he brought up and/or try to convince me of, it was just a progression of our intimacy. Many one-on-one times were heightened just by talking about what we would do with a third, fourth or more.

Yes, I very much wanted to see him with another woman.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I like to think of my fuck buddy fucking other small, tight girls... but I can't ever seen myself asking him to live play that idea. Other than that I have no desire to see him do another girl, I'm more intrested in playing with her.

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ex did. I took full advantage of the situation, too, and fucked most of her friends. She was at the extreme of wanting me to have a second girlfriend even. Good times.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My ex did. I took full advantage of the situation, too, and fucked most of her friends. She was at the extreme of wanting me to have a second girlfriend even. Good times.

isn't it strange though...this concept is so over my head. As a straight dude I never picture my girl having sex with another dude. Wouldn't like to, wouldn't want to. I don't even like to think of her doing it with another guy after we break up.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As a bi dude, I enjoy seeing my girlfriends fuck other guys. Not just any guys, though. They tend to be guys I want to fuck too LOL.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

You, sir, are a lucky man... If only we all could be so fortunate!

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Watching a man with another woman does nothing for me, although I have encouraged an ex to have a girl on the side.

I'm bi-curious b/c I want to experience the woman. Has nothing to do with a man.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yes - I go with happyfeet - if I'm interested in another woman it's because I want to fuck her. But I wouldn't say watching him with another woman would do nothing for me - theoretically I've no objection - I thinkk I'd enjoy it, but that's more to do with either voyeurism or wanting to show him off to other women.

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As A Bi girl.. i wud not want my man to have sex with another girl unless I cud join in on the fun.. u just got lucky.. thats all

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act2_Begins_Now

This is one of the fantasies that I have had while with a man that made me feel like I was the most desirale woman walking the earth. He didn't meet my needs he exceeded them.

Is it because at the end of the day he'd still choose you over the other women?

Sorta. Its because our connection was SO much more than just physical. With the other woman, it would just be physical.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting. If my main bf and I had another girl in on the party, I would leave the party... and probably the bf too. It tortures me that I feel this way because I have such freedom -- my main bf gets a huge kick seeing me with another guy.

THen there's the other topic of this discussion thread -- having the urge to fuck the third woman. I don't have any urge to have sex with another woman. I wish I did because the idea is appealing on a fantasy level -- but it never translates to the real world. I look at a woman and have NO sense of attraction. How does one develop that, or is it like something you're just born with?

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Interesting. If my main bf and I had another girl in on the party, I would leave the party... and probably the bf too. It tortures me that I feel this way because I have such freedom -- my main bf gets a huge kick seeing me with another guy.

THen there's the other topic of this discussion thread -- having the urge to fuck the third woman. I don't have any urge to have sex with another woman. I wish I did because the idea is appealing on a fantasy level -- but it never translates to the real world. I look at a woman and have NO sense of attraction. How does one develop that, or is it like something you're just born with?

That's exactly how I feel about as a straight male. I just cannot relate. And if I really care for my girl, I wouldn't want to share her with a woman either. Bi and lez girls can get very possesive of eachother and develope feelings very quickly. Many guys are clueless about these things and think if there is any jealousy it would be between girls. That's what I used to think but sadly that's not how it works out. Most of the time it would be between the guy and the new girl. I'm never getting myself involved in that mess again since most people are incapable of separating sex from the emotions. That generalization includes me too.

Furthermore, the idea of another dude doesn't even appeal to me at a fantasy level. Not even as a concept. If she wants to fuck another guy the door is of course always open but there won't be a way back in.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Is it a common fantasy among bi women to imagine their male partner having sex with another female?

NOT ME! That is stupid, inviting another woman to sample the sweet manliness that I OWN. I'd have to be retarded.

I had this friend, she wasn't bi, but she wanted to see her bf do a chick, right there in front of her. For what it's worth, she had ISSUES.

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a bi girlfriend who said this was a major turn-on for her. She said what she really liked about it was that she'd know exactly what the other girl was feeling when she was fucking me (which I don't agree with since each woman is a lil different). Was she an odd one or do other women think about it?

Well it's never been a specific fantasy of mine, but I do enjoy seeing my bloke shagging another girl, for exactly the reason your bi girlfriend stated. Also, because we swing as a couple, it feels kinda like we're both having sex with her, because I'm permitting him to do so.