question to bottom gays..

my_ass2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi all gays..
i'm a bottom gay 31yrs.. i started bottoming since i was 20..
i really love it,, and i had sex as a top few times with gays and girls..
but i finally found my self an absolute bottom..
i read a lot of threads in this nice site ,, and other gay sites..
and i found all of them paying so much importance for using lube before engaging in anal sex...
i have a totally different experience .. i was using lube in the start (for few times).. but after i used to the anal sensation ,, i started to have sex without any lube,, just sucking my fucker and he licking my hole for a while is totally enough to start sex.. and during fucking i find that my ass produce a white secretions specially when i'm deeply involved in sex,, and it acts much better than any lube on earth,, also its taste is amazing.. i like to take the fucking cock out of my hole every now and then to suck it and taste my anal creamy secretions..
i think artificial lubes makes sex messy and i don't like it specially when it drys..

the question to bottom gays,, is anyone experience sex without artificial lube.. and anyone has a natural lubing secretions like me..
and what u like more,,???

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Having random unprotected sex will lead to being infected with HIV, which will shorten your life and otherwise complicate it in ways you cannot imagine right now. I should know, as I've been living with the virus since 1984.

Lube is required when using a condom for anal sex.

The self-lubricating you're describing is a mucus discharged in the colon and rectum to aid in waste elimination and, unless you're clean enough for a colonoscopy will contain trace amounts of fecal matter. Aside from a reflexive distaste on my part (which I won't deny), you run the risk of acquiring Hepatitis B by consuming it.

my_ass2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for ur advice...
but i don't have random sex.. i have sex only with my friend..
and we are sure that both of us is clean.. we did all investigations
before we engage in sex because i hate sex with condoms..
thanks again....

AngelComa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love it with whatever lube comes on the condom. I've only ever had it with a guy once without a condom and it was a tad bit uncomfortable at first but then he came in me and that is by far the most spiritual and wonderful thing I think i've ever expirienced. My boyfriend is amazing :)

A

AM_092

I know what you're on about My_Ass2 ;)

I usually use lube, but one time a guy rimmed for 30 minutes and loosened me up by fingering me for a while (3-4 fingers). And that was enough for him to slide in ;) No lube at all.

It probably also has to do with that fact that I was relaxed and he took the time to finger me. Usually, other guys would just move from me sucking them, to just lubing me and ready to fuck.

my_ass2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
waiting more bottoms to share their experience...
is it better to be fucked with an artificial lube,,,
or u like ur natural lubricant more...????

my_ass2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A white creamy discharge (secretion) is one of the symptoms of chlamydia. I suggest you see a doctor.

what a strange comment.. i speak about natural secretions during sex.. not infectious secretions ,, i can differeniate between both of them because i'm working in the medical service...
hey.. i want to share our sexual experience ,,, not searching for medical help..
i'm bored from all comments...!!!!!!!

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
many years ago I visited a online pal who was an 8x5 on a weekend fling. We only had time to fuck once, but we never used lube, and he said it felt amazing, like I had natural lube. I have seen mucus on my crap a few times, so I thought that is what he was feeling. No I was not sick.

Dragon88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I need lube in the beginning, but I never use more after first penetration, since I do have some kind of natural lubrication in my ass. When a guy fucks me, I get so horny and large amounts of clear, sticky liquid keeps my ass nice and wet. It's almost like a pussy :wink:

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Having random unprotected sex will lead to being infected with HIV, which will shorten your life and otherwise complicate it in ways you cannot imagine right now. I should know, as I've been living with the virus since 1984.

Lube is required when using a condom for anal sex.

The self-lubricating you're describing is a mucus discharged in the colon and rectum to aid in waste elimination and, unless you're clean enough for a colonoscopy will contain trace amounts of fecal matter. Aside from a reflexive distaste on my part (which I won't deny), you run the risk of acquiring Hepatitis B by consuming it.

How could someone contract Hepatitis from themselves?