Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am completely straight no doubt about it, but I am always courteous when it comes to questions asked of me or replying to comments.

One thing that always comes up is the idea of a having a "buldge". I dont get what the big deal is, im pretty good sized even for a place like this and I dont have a buldge at all. In fact if I got a hard on in public it would wrap around me to the left or right- never straight out.

Smaller dicks would actually have a budge because they can actually get hard straight out under clothing.

Sorry if I am ranting.....but I always get that question and it annoys me to no end.

That and the idea of how big a person is soft......like it matters.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't really have that bulge thing going on either. I can understand why some like it. When I'm hard, my dick just kind of slides down my leg. So, I can't play the bulge game. You're not alone.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a buldge can look masculine of course. many times a bulge is not about the size of your cock...but how big your ass is. If the pants are fitted and the butt pulls the material back. It will pull the material around the cock snug and presto...a buldge

MegaDick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes...............then again, no.....................but mostly ------------ maybe!

Sorry, was that a non-sequitar?

Attachments

Reactions: Jayxtay