Question to gay men?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by str8nine9, Sep 17, 2008.

1. str8nine9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am completely straight no doubt about it, but I am always courteous when it comes to questions asked of me or replying to comments.

One thing that always comes up is the idea of a having a "buldge". I dont get what the big deal is, im pretty good sized even for a place like this and I dont have a buldge at all. In fact if I got a hard on in public it would wrap around me to the left or right- never straight out.

Smaller dicks would actually have a budge because they can actually get hard straight out under clothing.

Sorry if I am ranting.....but I always get that question and it annoys me to no end.

That and the idea of how big a person is soft......like it matters.

2. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't really have that bulge thing going on either. I can understand why some like it. When I'm hard, my dick just kind of slides down my leg. So, I can't play the bulge game. You're not alone.

3. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    a buldge can look masculine of course. many times a bulge is not about the size of your cock...but how big your ass is. If the pants are fitted and the butt pulls the material back. It will pull the material around the cock snug and presto...a buldge

4. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    what was the question?

5. MegaDick

MegaDick New Member

Yes...............then again, no.....................but mostly ------------ maybe!

Sorry, was that a non-sequitar?

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted