Question to women

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by mrmmm28, Apr 12, 2005.

1. mrmmm28

mrmmm28 New Member

Albums:
    Have you ever picked a man up for a fuck just because he was well endowed? If "yes" - how did you know he had a big cock? B)

2. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

answer for man: no.

3. jonb

Gold Member

Well, I'm not a woman, but in my experience, female sexuality is far more complicated. You might be able to fail at two or three factors out of thirty and still give her an orgasm; the problem is, most men fail at twenty or more of those factors.

4. madame_zora

Gold Member

Truer words were never spoken.

5. nursejudy

nursejudy New Member

I was set-up on a blind date a few years ago by a gf who's a nurse at a urologist. She knew my ex-husband was hung (9") & Max(his real name) was recently divorced. She said everyone in the office was impressed by him & that he was a fun guy with a sense of humor & asked if she could give him my phone # because I wouldn't be disappointed.

I wasn't! :wow:

6. Imported

Gold Member

learningirl: Since I'm a woman I thought I'd add my response:

No. Never just because of size. Though sure, I think about it perhaps, or wonder -- I would not sleep with someone just because of size.

I mean, that's why they have big huge dildos and toys and hands and... right? You don't need to be huge... I mean, lesbians are apparently quite happy, right?

SO I have never known a guy's size before "the bedroom." It's always been a surprise.

7. Imported

Gold Member

MissRed: ive never picked a man because of his size either, you cant tell until your actually home in anycase what size he is, its waht he does with it that counts, and i prefer width to length any day

8. LauraFitness

LauraFitness New Member

Albums:
    No.....not really. When I was younger, I started dating one of the guys in my group of friends who I had heard was 'big' however this was not the reason why I started to date him. At the time I was very young and had not seen to many penis' so I did not even know that this could have possibly turned me on. Hell, I did not even realize that there could be such great size differences.

9. wonderland

wonderland Member

I have never had sex with a guy just based on his size.

10. madame_zora

Gold Member

All alone again, I guess. Yes I have, and I got pics before we met.

11. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

No, never. I have speculated, but never actually seen "it" until we were doing the deed.

I like some of the responses already placed here. Size is not the most important variable in making a woman happy. Sure, the visual stimulation makes us anxious, but if he does not know how to use it then it, then "IT" is useless.

Dr. Bubbles (I need to have mark change my screen name... I like that). :p

12. LauraFitness

LauraFitness New Member

Albums:
    Wait a minute......I seem to have forgotten something and I need to qualify my earlier response. A while back at a gym that I used to work at, there was a personal trainer who, let's just say, got around. Not only did some of his 'conquests' remark about his size, but he made thinly veiled references to his endowment. Since I was between boyfriends and in no way was he 'long term' potential, I did give in. His size was not the only reason (he was VERY hot) but it was a factor. So it looks like you are not alone Zora :)

13. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    so how big was he, laurafitness?

Prep

14. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    so how big was he, laurafitness?

Prep

15. SexyJean

SexyJean New Member

Good for you, Laura !! :p

Myself, never. I had 1 previous bf who was just under 10" -- he was a great lover, but not my best, that goes to a guy who was about 8". He was GREAT in bed -- scary to think what he would be like if had a few more inches !!! :D

My husband is well-hung but I had no idea when we first dated or slept together. I'd love him just the same if he were average or even small (but I'm glad he's big, since his size can compensate at times for his inexperience in the bedroom).

16. Imported

Gold Member

Misty: Yes, I'll admit to having done it a few times. Never with anyone's ex but a few times with guys who were known to be large by friends of mine, once out of curiousity, once because Id seen the guy in an adult vid, and once when I was just horny and it was presented to me.
    Other than that there's always been something else -chemistry, etc- that's sealed the deal, not just his size. I think its nicer when its more of a surprise.

17. scottd369

scottd369 New Member

The girls' experiences ring true for me. I don'tthink a woman has had full out sex with me because of my size.

On the other hand, I had plenty of make out sessions and hand jobs in college because the chicks wanted to "see for themselves." One of my hottest expierences was with two soroity girls who jacked me off together. They were enthralled with my cock and I got a lot of dates because of our "enconter."

Scotty :D

18. scottd369

scottd369 New Member

OK- so my typing sucks! Deal with it!

19. LauraFitness

LauraFitness New Member

Albums:
    The ex-boyfriend referenced in my first post was a shade over 9 inches and very thick. But the personal trainer was a bit bigger and he did brag about being in the 'double digit' club. Comparing him to my ex, I would think that he was 10 1/2 inches and just about as thick.

20. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just recently had sex with a girl that i think was really only into my cock and wanted to have a "big cock" experience. I'm a life model, and I modeled for a class of her's a couple of times, so thats where she was able to know before hand what i was carrying. Needless to say it wasn't the best sex I've ever had, it was damn close to being the worst actually. We never kissed, and i just kept getting the feeling that it wasn't me she was having sex with, but my cock.
    I don't look forward to having sex like that again.

Draft saved Draft deleted