Question what makes a person a racist

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a co-worker who believes that black people are not equal or in other words inferior to whites. I told him he is a raciest if he really believes this(which he does) And he said "No I am just saying the truth. Blacks are inferior in every way-from intelligence, to social status, to morals ect" I think this is of course the sign of a raciest. Am I right?

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is entirely racist. I think a person has to be fed it from their family when they are young, they don't acquire it from their own observation.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It's not the sign of a racist... Avoid him like the plague.

'I'm not a racist, I'm right about this' is the worst fucking kind there is. There is no room for manoeuvre and no talking to him - so don't.

amygdala

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a co-worker who believes that black people are not equal or in other words inferior to whites. I told him he is a raciest if he really believes this(which he does) And he said "No I am just saying the truth. Blacks are inferior in every way-from intelligence, to social status, to morals ect" I think this is of course the sign of a raciest. Am I right?

I'd say that's pretty much the very definition of racism. Such words aren't a "sign" of racism - they're giant blinking lights and sirens that scream ignorance.

adam1177

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Entirely racist indeed. Attempting to be as objective as a white male can be, blacks tend to excel in every area when given the opportunities...obvious examples are sports, where the majority of professional athletes (save for baseball and hockey) are blacks. Why is this? Superior talent.

The number of white females bearing children of African/American fathers is setting records every single year, so its beautiful that more and more white families are shaking off this terrible vestige of the past.

In other areas, such as business and lifestyles, blacks have lacked opportunity around the globe, as such, they are starting from zero and cannot be expected to be equal to white children starting out with all the advantages in the world.

I will say I believe there is a cultural gap, and I say this from the perspective of attitude - where blacks tend to hold their families less accountable for certain things. But this is not based on race, and there are plenty of white families in the same boat.

bimmli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
adam1177
Entirely racist indeed. Attempting to be as objective as a white male can be, blacks tend to excel in every area when given the opportunities...obvious examples are sports, where the majority of professional athletes (save for baseball and hockey) are blacks. Why is this? Superior talent.

Please explain how this comment isn't racist as well? Superior talent? Hmmmm... that could lead some to conclude that different races have different superior talents.... such as the White race having superior intelligence.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's the worst kind of racist as he sincerely believes what he is saying to be the truth. Avoid him as much as you can. It aint even worth trying to educate him.:mad:

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not the sign of a racist... Avoid him like the plague.

'I'm not a racist, I'm right about this' is the worst fucking kind there is. There is no room for manoeuvre and no talking to him - so don't.

You're right there is no talking to this raciest jerk at all. He believes he is 100% right. This guy has had everything handed to him on a silver platter. He has never had to struggle or any difficult times-- like most all of us have had. He's just a total jerk. We were talking politics and he said he gets sickened thinking of the possiblity of a black President.(even though he admits Obama is a better choice) He said if Obama gets in he will bring in all of his black buddies and the whole country will turn into a big getto with whites paying huge tax bills to support blacks and Mexicans) I knew I was right about this raciest pig I just wanted to get others opinion. Thanks :smile:

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

He's a blithering asshole, don't waste your time.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I also have an eastern European colleague who is racist.
He seems to have created a different reality in his mind almost like he was brainwashed as a youth.
Dare to suggest that in real life, things are actually different, his only answer is to become aggressive.
His mind is so closed that you can't have an intelligent conversation with him, in fact I think that racists are probably not so bright, that is why they generalise about people who are different.
Reality is too complicated for their tiny minds to process which is why they simplify everything eg: Black skin = different = enemy

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I also have an eastern European colleague who is racist.
He seems to have created a different reality in his mind almost like he was brainwashed as a youth.
Dare to suggest that in real life, things are actually different, his only answer is to become aggressive.
His mind is so closed that you can't have an intelligent conversation with him, in fact I think that racists are probably not so bright, that is why they generalise about people who are different.
Reality is too complicated for their tiny minds to process which is why they simplify everything eg: Black skin = different = enemy

Hey dongee *squeezes*

A had a b/f like that (not for long though!) when I was in my teens. Being racist in Ireland was all about stupid shit off the media because when I was a kid it was about the least multicultural place on the face of the earth. Anyway, this guy said he didn't like black guys - I asked why - he said a black guy had hit him once - I asked him if a white guy had ever hit him - he said yes - I asked him if he hated white guys - he looked confused and stopped speaking... I fucked him a couple more times :)redface: he was very cute :redface:) and then dumped him.