Question: What type of penis shape do you have?

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was just looking at book called "The Magic of Sex". By Miriam Stoppard. On page 18 there is mentioned 3 different types penis shapes. Blunt shape,Bottle shape & Prow shape. I scanned the picture & attached to this post.

Question1. What penis shape do most of the you have? &

Question2. For the Ladies do you feel any differences in the various shapes?

Thanks,Crooked Cock

err blunt shape i think

If someone could post pics for every shape and type so we all can find out..i think that i m mushroom but i m not sure..I wanna find out type of my guy..he have cool head..rare type..

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If someone could post pics for every shape and type so we all can find out..i think that i m mushroom but i m not sure..I wanna find out type of my guy..he have cool head..rare type..

yes was looking in here an noticed the same thing. my hubby's is between the 2nd and 3rd pic. not exactly like any one pic, shown. he looks in between the two. all works very well so guess thats all that matters. would be nice to see if their are others like it some what tho.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine's sort of a blunt bottle. Definitely got a coronal ridge, but tapers a little to the blunt, rounded end.

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
What i like is one that is tilted stongly upward, thick in the center, and curves downward, with a small head, twisted a bit and slanted to the side. bottle. uncut yes

i've got a bottle, small upward curve, hate it