Question - Women / Couples - Online Dating sites

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BiMaleHungWV, Feb 18, 2012.

1. BiMaleHungWV

BiMaleHungWV Member

Albums:
    Been trying to meet women and couples for play on Adult Friend finder and other online dating sites. Can get plenty of guys interested but not women or couples. What am I doing wrong?:confused:

2. brislands

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Try SLS.com less fakes on there.

3. hud01

Gold Member

I don't trust any of those sites. You are better off here or even on backpage

4. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's a lot easier if you live in a bigger city, but I think the best approach is to just get out there and pound the pavement a bit. If you don't have anyone in your network you can talk to, going out to events that attract a certain crowd (eg fetish nights) is the way to go. Just talk to people and you'll eventually build a network of people who are more open to these things.

5. rtg

rtg
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah too many cam girls on those sites. Perhaps go to an actual dating site such as plentyoffish.com...there are more real girls there and a lot are just DTF. Though you're not allowed cock photos and I suggest don't say straight away that you have a big cock..cos they prob would think you're a douche and won't believe you :)

6. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

It is easier to meet people at local swing clubs etc. Look online for a local swing club and e-mail or phone and ask to meet a club representative for coffee to discuss the group and how to become a member.

7. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can vouch for this - I've met plenty of girls in open relationships who were just looking for sex this way. Just make sure you don't treat it like you're on AFF and you'll do okay. If you go on there and just make your whole profile say 'have sex with me' you won't get far. Even saying looking for 'casual sex' will lead to a lot of dead ends, but 'short-term dating' without looking for long-term implies the same thing to many women.
    OkCupid.com has been good to me. They have a long list of questions for building your profile that works really well. You can just rate a lot of importance on questions about swinging/polygamy/etc., then search for girls marked 'available' (not single) and the site will naturally filter it so you'll find the people you're looking for.

Draft saved Draft deleted