Question

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Yuripa, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Yuripa

Yuripa New Member

I needed to ask someone who doesn't know me or my friend about this.

I got a mate who I have known for 11 years now. He is 22 engaged and has a 8 month year old girl. I am 23 gay and single. I told him I was gay back in 2003 and since 2004 we have been doing sexual things together. At 1st it was me jacking him off then he started to jack me off too but wouldn't finish it but now he does and I also started giving him head a while ago now. He says he is straight but the thing is... Is he??? He likes to watch man and woman having sex or 2 man, He LOVES to watch man strip but once he sees the cock he is kinda over it. He wants to try sex with a male but not with me because "it would be odd" so he wants to try it with a complete stranger he will never see again. He wants to top and said he would prob never bottom.

I don't have feelings for him or nothing like that. But I wanna know what people who don't know us view hes sexual stats as.

2. dirtycpl4bi

dirtycpl4bi New Member

I think he's a bicurious male

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

They are whatever he wants them to be. Perhaps he wants to be a closet bi-curious- Perhaps he considers himself straight with the odd 'dalliance'. Or perhaps he's comfy being bi, just on the QT.

What does it matter what we think of him?

4. nudeyorker

Gold Member

sounds to me like he is Sexual!

5. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Not another one of those hormonal sexual beings on the loose. It could ruin the election.

6. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    just enjoy it while it lasts if you push too far you may lose him and his friendship
    stop questioning hi sexuality.
    just enjoy what you to have he is a friend with benefits
    if you push too far you will lose it.

7. crescendo69

Gold Member

Let's see: engaged with a kid, receives bj, gives/receives hj, and wants to top a stranger.

I'd say 88.1% straight/11.9% gay. But the gay side is growing.:biggrin1:

8. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

He is bi / bi-curious. Nothing wrong with that, but he is also cheating on his wife...

9. smudgey

smudgey Member

Albums:
    Yeah, sounds bi to me... I guess just enjoy it while it lasts! I'd say if push came to shove though he'd side with his fiancee, as he should.

10. sam_solo26

sam_solo26 New Member

Albums:
    I'm more concerned about his infidelities. Why is he engaged to a woman he's already cheating on- unless they have an agreement? There's obviously a disconnect between his desires and his actions, and I would advise him to hold off on the engagement until he has things sorted out. I know there are people advocate getting married for the baby, but I can virtually guarantee an unhappy, unstable home life for this child if it's parents don't enter into marriage completely committed and assured in their decision. There's something that happens when two people live together with the responsibilities of a family and home, and when they don't like the arrangement, they get very bitter. The child usually picks upon this.

As for your question about his "sexual stats", I doubt anybody but himself could attest to those. Many psychologists and sociologists attribute desire, attraction, and behavior to the overall category of sexuality. If I were to label him based on only what you've told me, I'd say he is a bisexual who is mostly involved with men. But I can't rate him based on only what you've said, since I'm sure there is so much more to his personage than that. I'd advise that you ask him if you're that curious (BTW, why are you that curious?) and help him gain some clarity about his sexuality- at least for the baby's sake. Good luck man.

Draft saved Draft deleted