Question.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by wannabigman, Jan 20, 2009.

1. wannabigman

wannabigman New Member

hmmm.does sucking ur own cock out of desperation make you gay? to be honest take of the word desperation.

2. wannabigman

wannabigman New Member

21 views and no replies?

3. red7.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This topic has come up before.

In one thread someone posted something along the lines - if a straight guy jerks-off, he's giving himself a hand job, and that does not make him gay.

4. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Then comes the next question... when you come, do you take it in the face, or in your mouth?

Do you swallow?

Do you come back for more?

It may not make you Gay... in that it may not make you any more inclined to want a romance with another man...
    But over time, it does make you a cocksucker.

You get used to the sensation of a cock in your mouth, your brain begins to conflate the pleasure of getting your cock sucked with the sensation of having a cock in your mouth.

The visual stimulus of seeing that thing coming at you, looking down the barrel, feeling it surge and jet warm cum into your mouth...
    The tactile stimuli of the hardening shaft in your hand and the satin smooth glans on your tongue, the sweet drizzle of precum... the texture and the tickle of fresh semen sliding down the back of your throat.

Sucking yourself will condition you to the experience of orgasm being associated with all these sensual inputs... you will find yourself excitedly anticipating the cock on your lips, the taste of cum in your mouth, or the feeling of it splattering across your face.

It may never go any farther than that....

But, once you are conditioned to react lustfully to cock in your mouth, you will react lustfully to the very idea of cock in your mouth...

And, should the opportunity arise, ( especially should it arise without danger of consequences) should you find yourself with the option of sucking some other guy's cock in a situation where no one you don't want to know would find out...

Then you will probably be willing to suck another guy's cock... and then you will discover how much more fun it is to suck cock when you can really take the thing down your gullet... and NOT get a huge crick in your neck...

Even this, however, will not necessarily make you gay.

It is entirely possible to be a Straight man in terms of attraction... who nevertheless is an eager cocksucker.

In fact... I think that 50% of the male population harbor secret thoughts of sucking cock. ( and I do not mean the 10% that are gay )
    And I am certain that most males have the capacity to be bisexual if women are not an option.

5. B_4inches

B_4inches New Member

You seem pretty certain of that there Phil. You make guys sound like little sluts :p Size have anything to do with it you think?

6. laissez faire

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sucking your own cock does not make you anything but lucky.

7. wannabigman

wannabigman New Member

Im asking because, yes i did it before because i was obsessed with getting a blowjob and i was too shy to even talk to a girl. so i did it to see what getting a blowjob would feel like. I am older now and i regret doing it and i feel ashamed. i think about it and have a fear of becoming gay although i do not hate gays. i am also only attracted to women 100%. i would love to resolve this issue in my head.

8. wannabigman

wannabigman New Member

i also stopped because it felt wrong.

9. unclespunk1049

unclespunk1049 New Member

You should look at some of the other posts dealing with selfsuck or visit Autofellatio Kingdom. I can tell you from what I have read that the majority of men who selfsuck are straight. It is a form of masturbation restricted only to the lucky few who can do it! :smile:

10. B_doc23cm

B_doc23cm New Member

No, but fucking yourself in the ass definitely would :rolleyes:

11. Cuban

Cuban New Member

Albums:
    nothing wrong with autofellatio lol... I don't know if I would do it.. but if I could reach I would have try it. Dont even have to think about it!

12. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

The obvious thing that no one has touched on ...

All us guys would suck ourselves off if we could! Most of us have tried, and can't reach!

Lips-to-cock does not make you gay. Those are parts of your body. Body parts aren't bi or straight or gay.

Man-to-man sex; that's another matter.

13. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

What?

Seriously? I mean, are you honestly telling me that you sucked yourself one time and it has bothered you ever since?

Dude you gotta lighten the heck up and relax.... horny young guys do all kinds of things out of pure sexual frustration or yearning.

If you tried it, and didn't take a shine to it... then forget it.

Of if you tried it, liked it, and have been doing it ever since, then congratulations, you have discovered a great way to pleasure yourself.

But EITHER WAY... there is no reason whatsoever to fret over it...

14. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's autosexual, not homosexual.

Draft saved Draft deleted