Question...

robert.t.hope: Hi,

I was just wondering if they're are any large Oriental people. Its just the steriotype is that they are all small to average, this can't be true ?

dfffd61: Yes, there are large orientals in the world. That Yao guy is like 8 feet tall :D.

In all seriousness, 8x5.5 filipino guy here.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Seven-five, actually.

I wouldn't say there aren't any large East Asians (what I'm assuming you mean by "Oriental"). It's more likely that bell curves just peak at different locations.

BIGBOYDAVE: Check out the thread large Asians
Lots of info there

Late_Bloomer: In my experience, which is no doubt a limited sample, I can say that on average Japanese men are smaller when flacid than American men. NOT THAT I WAS LOOKING, but still, when you're like me in Japan and go to the hot baths, it's almost like you're a pervert because you're so much bigger. So I didn't go to public baths much. :-/

emilywee: I think Late Bloomer hit it on the nose. From my limited experience Asian guys tend to be smaller when soft, but when hard it's pretty much the same across the board. And, the 2 biggest guys I've ever seen are Asian. I've probably seen about 30 penises in person.

shoes: ah... the asian penis topic agian, i see.

i find that asians are shorter when soft as well, as i mentioned in "large asians." i've been noticing recently that they are not as thick either.

i guess thats why they are stereotyped as smaller when hard. too. of course i've never seen one... :)

emily can you elaborate on the asian men you've seen?