1. iminnyhere

iminnyhere Member

am I gay? I am married and love my wife but I have a friend and he is big, like in his early 20s muscles and he is hung We got joking once and he showed me a pic a girl did of him its 10.5 and when we work out it shows also. So I finally asked and he like yeah its 6" soft I think I am gay becuase all I want to do is ask more and more. Sometimes he cool and other times he like yo its just a dick man no big deal. I think I have a crush? All I know is its wild and so big I can't help but think about it and him...

2. likesnewthings

sounds like yet another case of...

PENIS ENVY

3. iminnyhere

iminnyhere Member

what you mean? am I gay now? honest I love when he is cool and tells me about the girls he fucks and what he does, but then other times he like dude its just a dick and get where he wont say stuff. It's bad last time we were working out all I could notice was how big it looks when he dont wear briefs under his shorts and then I had to text and ask and he like yeah its 6" soft

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice