question.

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Jan 3, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

robertxxx: Obviously, many of you are wanted or loved by most people, but what do you like to love...?
    What drives your sex-drive.??

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Robert, I love being loved. I like being liked.

But I fully realize that I have to love and like back for it to work.

3. Imported

Gold Member

robertxxx: wel, your cock-size isn't the problem... are you ugly?

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

More plain that ugly.

But if James Carville can make the Sexiest Men list, maybe I have a chance...

5. Imported

Gold Member

robertxxx: Well.. what do you like then.... on a person, what is your interst... besides of plain love and understanding..

What makes you horney?

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

If she breathes in my ear I'll follow her anywhere.

7. Imported

Gold Member

1811: [quote author=robert link=board=youth;num=1073136004;start=0#0 date=01/03/04 at 05:11:04]Obviously, many of you are wanted or loved by most people, but what do you like to love...?
             What drives your sex-drive.??[/quote]

Simply... I like to love those who return the love. I give the love, I get the love. We all win.

8. Imported

Gold Member

niner: [quote author=robert link=board=youth;num=1073136004;start=0#4 date=01/05/04 at 14:03:48]Well.. what do you like then.... on a person, what is your interst... besides of plain love and understanding..

What makes you horney?[/quote]

First of all, I'd disagree that there's one particular thing that always makes you horny - maybe that's just me, though. I mean, one woman can do something and it gets me all randy, and another can do the same thing and it won't - it's different for every situation.

That said though, being in my early twenties I can get horny at the drop of a hat... ANY hat. :)

But as for what I'm looking for now, I'm big on personality and such. I have a couple ex-girlfriends who were only skin-deep and while they looked amazing, there was no substance to them.. I very quickly learned that. Great for the sex life, not so great for the love life.

I'd say, like many people on the face of the earth, I go for intelligence and a sense of humour more than anything.. You're no fun if you can't laugh, and you're certainly no fun if you don't understand a word I'm saying. Not that fun is the key part, but it's one helluva big part, you have to be able to feel relaxed and comfortable with the person. I like a woman who knows what she wants - but not so assertive that she's inflexible.

9. Imported

Gold Member

Captin_hung: i've always had a thing for big breasts
    that is what the original post was looking for wasnt it?

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice