question.

robertxxx: Obviously, many of you are wanted or loved by most people, but what do you like to love...?
What drives your sex-drive.??

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Robert, I love being loved. I like being liked.

But I fully realize that I have to love and like back for it to work.

robertxxx: wel, your cock-size isn't the problem... are you ugly?

robertxxx: Well.. what do you like then.... on a person, what is your interst... besides of plain love and understanding..

What makes you horney?

1811: [quote author=robert link=board=youth;num=1073136004;start=0#0 date=01/03/04 at 05:11:04]Obviously, many of you are wanted or loved by most people, but what do you like to love...?
         What drives your sex-drive.??[/quote]

Simply... I like to love those who return the love. I give the love, I get the love. We all win.

niner: [quote author=robert link=board=youth;num=1073136004;start=0#4 date=01/05/04 at 14:03:48]Well.. what do you like then.... on a person, what is your interst... besides of plain love and understanding..

What makes you horney?[/quote]

First of all, I'd disagree that there's one particular thing that always makes you horny - maybe that's just me, though. I mean, one woman can do something and it gets me all randy, and another can do the same thing and it won't - it's different for every situation.

That said though, being in my early twenties I can get horny at the drop of a hat... ANY hat. :)

But as for what I'm looking for now, I'm big on personality and such. I have a couple ex-girlfriends who were only skin-deep and while they looked amazing, there was no substance to them.. I very quickly learned that. Great for the sex life, not so great for the love life.

I'd say, like many people on the face of the earth, I go for intelligence and a sense of humour more than anything.. You're no fun if you can't laugh, and you're certainly no fun if you don't understand a word I'm saying. Not that fun is the key part, but it's one helluva big part, you have to be able to feel relaxed and comfortable with the person. I like a woman who knows what she wants - but not so assertive that she's inflexible.

Captin_hung: i've always had a thing for big breasts
that is what the original post was looking for wasnt it?