question

dellflower: hey everyone.
as w/ many men and women i have a question about anatomy.
but mine is due to others curiousity.

well when im out i often catch many people looking at my chest what i want to know is r my breast small, big, or even extreme...
because im just curious as to y im often looked at....

my breasts are a size 34C. thanks for the help try to answer back soon.

-flower

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, bra size is an area of expertise for me. As a stripper's costume designer, I have seen hundreds of girl's breasts in and out of clothes. I only tell you that to qualify myself here. IMHO, since the number is the width of the rib cage (under the bra), 34 indicates that you are not a large woman. C indicates cup size, and the average cup size is B. So, to sum up, you have above average breasts on a fairly small frame, so I can imagine you are getting some looks! You are not extreme, so if you are getting a lot of looks, you may rest assured that you have other features that add to you allure as well. I hope this helps, and welcome to the board.

BRMSTN69: Madame, I think you are definatly the expert on this subject!

speaking of breast, does anybody know why gay men are obsessed with womens breast,almost all my gay friends are(moreso than my str8 friends)?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe because guys have nips and sometimes even hot pecs. Licking and sucking nips are fun on either sex and then, of course, its fun to put your cock between big tits and 'fuck' them! Oh, sorry, I got carried away.

Luke

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
As Zora and Bilbob said, the issue of proportion is key here ... my high school girlfriend was a 32DD, which is a combination so rare that it was pretty hard for her to find bras in her size. While her breasts were not really super-huge, they did LOOK very big on her small frame ... and believe me, guys really did notice. My self-esteem is (and was) healthy, but honestly, she got enough stares to make me pretty insecure at times!

Zora's also right, though, to say that if you've got that many guys checking you out, they're probably admiring more than just your chest. ;)

Steve

rainsfletcher: A slightly different take would be that guys are staring at your boobs because you have boobs. Small, big, in-between. I don't think guys really discriminate all that much. If you have boobs, we'll be glad to look at them. Many of the men on this board can relate to the experience of being oggled, if that helps at all. :)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Madam Z nailed it right on the head. Alot of the time, perception plays a big role with respects to this, but then again it all depends upon the person(s) who are giving the perception, since they also play a significant part as well. I would venture to say that 34C is more than proportionate for you, and you shouldn't care about what other people think so long as you're ok with it.

killer cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ms Flower
i have the same problem/not such a problem with myself with the looks. I am a small stature and with the size of my bulge i tend to get many looks as well. It is something you have to get use to. i know i have, now i just love the compliment.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, killer. I cringe to think what my psyche would have been, had I been hung like you. I'm short, just 5'6" and have always felt inferior (?) b/c of that, but since my cock's size is above average, I've probably over emphasized its importance. This thinking has led to my being an exhibitionist with it at the YMCA and everywhere else I'm able to display the instrument. --Like, ok, I'm short, but look at this!

If I were two inches shorter, like you, and almost two inches longer, like you, what would I get into?

:wub: Luke

dellflower: btw im about 5'2'' and skinny but not like grossly thin ...if u know wat i mean

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dell, at 5'2 and thin I bet your are a real hottie with a 34C rack!! I am sure your small stature adds to the appearance of your breasts being "huge", many men are very attracted to petite ladies! Remember beauty comes from within, but an appreciative look is a very nice compliment.

Just so everyone knows, the "average" woman's bra size is 36B. Anything above this would be in the larger category. Also, as we said before, B size breasts on a 34 or smaller frame would be larger in appearance. Bra sizes are hard to measure accurately because of the variations between manufacturers. To get the best fit, go to a department store that has a good "foundations" department and get measured (you don't actually have to buy bras from them, you can still go to T J Maxx, but just get them to tell you your right size). I can't tell you how many times I've met women in their 20's wearing the wrong bra size just because it was the size of the last bra their mother bought for them. Wearing the wrong size can really detract from your looks!

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Inside every woodlouse is a nematode waiting to burst out.
Okay, that might be a bit graphic, oh what the heck, I'm a biologist (in training).

I reckon I'd get the highest "Purity rating" that's for sure.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't feel bad, Dellflower, it probably didn't make much sense! Many of the local bars around here have certain "drag nights" which often fall on a Wednesday night, so I was poking a little fun at Orca who said he didn't have much experience with women's underwear! I still love ya, Orca.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 15 2004, 07:49 PM
Many of the local bars around here have certain "drag nights" which often fall on a Wednesday night
And then there's The Rocky Horroe Picture Show on weekends. I don't believe that are any extant photos of me in the glamorous Dr. Frank-N-Furter finery, so don't ask!