1. D_Elwald Harribum

D_Elwald Harribum Account Disabled

Hello - I have a problem I've been dealing with my entire life. I am sure I'm not the only one, but would appreciate some input from other members. Well I am insecure about my penis size. My stats are 7.2 X 5. I know I'm not small, but worry every time I'm with someone new (have they had someone bigger, what will they think of my cock, ect.). I have experienced some performance anxiety and erectile dysfunction because of this. I just want to learn how to deal with this. Has anyone else experienced this and overcome it or just some tips on how to deal with it. Thanks

2. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

I used to be very insecure about my size, i am 6" exact and have since learnt that i am actually average and the insecurity has almost gone (some lingers because flaccid it looks unimpressive) but you are above average, it is your mindset that needs to change, don't worry about your dick, really, it's fine. Anyone bothered by it are not worth you bothering with. I would love an extra inch and that goes for most guys that do not already consider themselves large (and in some cases even then!) so you have what i would love for example. Be confident and everything will be cool.

3. The_Slippery_Pie

The_Slippery_Pie New Member

You're fine. Only a size queen would complain about it. Most women aren't size queens thank goodness.

4. durden

durden New Member

They're probably wondering if you've been with someone with bigger tits, nicer ass, gave better blowjobs, was better at sex ect. Everyone does that. Thing is, you're going to be bigger than most of the guys a girl you hook up with has been with.

Seriously dude, if she likes you, and you have an above average dick, you'll make her happy. Just focus on trying to pleasure her. You shouldn't be thinking about other guys when you're with a chick. Relax and enjoy sex, it's great.

5. D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs Account Disabled

Your cock size is just perfect man. Not as big as many guys here but there would ALWAYS be someone bigger than other men. Women get fucking turned on by confident guys. you can be sweet but confident and dominant in bed. Women like to feel fucked. Use your whole body and facial language to make her feel fucked. Being aggressive without going into pain is a good advise (Some do like pain). Use different angles when entering them, pressing your cock from the inside out toward the clit is a great trick, most women will cum like crazy doing this. Also place the palm of your hand on top of her clit while pressing beween your palm and your cock from the inside and study her facial expressions. Hold her by the neck with the other hand.

Also, having nice, tight abs and chest would help a lot!

#5 D_Ambrosius Cottonballs, Dec 1, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  6. John.Heath

John.Heath New Member

Good advice here... you're bigger than most, so it shouldn't be a worry. I bet that most women don't worry too much about dick size, if they're with you, they want you so don't let it worry you.

I was recently in a situation where I was kinda worried about the same thing... I was with a girl that I'd always dreamed of a a little worried that I wouldn't measure up... I'm only 6"x5" so pretty average... she ended up cumming twice and telling me how much she loved how big my head was and how it felt inside her... so, needless to say, I was pretty stoked.

Sex is just as much of the mind as it is the body.

Draft saved Draft deleted