question

DPStick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been doing PE for about 6 months now but i never really measured when i started but when i started PE i bought a pump and at the beginning of PE 6 month ago when i would first go into the pump I would be 6.75" at 6" of vacuum. Now 6 months later I am 7.5" at 6" of vacuum as soon as i go into the pump.
I dont pump much (about 1hr a week at most).
My wife says my dick looks alot bigger now.
Is it possible to have gained 3/4 of an inch in 6months or do you think the what i am seeing in the pump is just a pump thing?

I have been measuring for the last two months and have recorded a 1/4" in two months with a ruler.

What your thoughts?

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did the pump thing several years ago, I am convinced I was generally bigger all the time while I did it regularly. Frankly I got really bored with the pump and quit, I think things down there pretty much went back to normal after awhile. But yeah, I think if you keep it up even hr per week it'll last.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my experince with PE is similiar. I jelq'd for PE, and after 6 months I was 3/4" longer and thicker. I only measured length, not girth. I have not increased my length in years, although I still jelq and now pump, my cock overall is thicker, top to bottom. initially my wife noticed the length increase, and as my girth increased she noticed that also. she says she feels "stuffed", before it was "full" now "stuffed". I have been girthy since the hormones kicked in mid teen's, in fact that was the biggest noticeable change.

years ago, I read a doctors report that said most men could gain up to 1" in length and girth with a daily regimen on PE inside a year, and most men would see it at around 6 months. it also said gains more than this would be extremely rare. so I started a jelq routine, and in 6 months went from 6.50 to 7.25 in length, and that's been it. this article was in a magazine and was not part of any advertisement or endorsement for any set PE program. so I think the article might be right.

DPStick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girth is someting that i have kept track of from day one and have went from 5.25 to 5.75. At first my work out was just jelgs and squeezes along with some stretching, I gained girth very quick but didnt notice any lenght change.
After about 2 months into PE i started weight hanging, I made up some lead weights, one was 10 oz and one was 1lb, I worn the weights during the day for about 3 hours a day every day. This is when i started to notice a lenght growth. almost two months ago i bought the Fast size stretcher and started using it. They want you to use it 8hrs a day. After 160hrs of use i simply cant stand the pain to wear it that long so i cut it back to 3hrs a day and i now weight hang for 6-10 hrs a day. I own my own shop and work mostly by my self so doing this is fairly easy.
I now have a 1.0lb weight, a 1.6lb and a 2.0lb I start of every morning with the 1.0lb in the shower and every two hrs i remover the weight and lightly jelg then move up to the heavier weight.
It took a bit to get use to the weight but i am able to hang weight for 10hrs now. I have found weight hanging to be much easier and much more comfortable to wear long periods of time.

DPStick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here are a few pics of the 10oz, 1.0lb, and 1.6lb weights that i made for long period hanging

103_4749.jpg

103_4750.jpg

103_4751.jpg

And this pic is with the 10oz weight on

103_4753.jpg

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Isnt this how that idiot got his penis stuck doing PE? H had to go to the hospital because he couldnt get it off. It was all over the news. And it was a thread here somewhere too.

DPStick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isnt this how that idiot got his penis stuck doing PE? H had to go to the hospital because he couldnt get it off. It was all over the news. And it was a thread here somewhere too.
I dont know anything about it but i'm puzzeld on how this could happen, I have more than 200 hours of hang time and they get harder and harder to stay on as the day goes on.

Did he get an erection while wearing it?