Question...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by tttstimulate, Sep 16, 2010.

1. tttstimulate

tttstimulate New Member

I have two qestions. Not really sure where this should have been posted but i'm just ging to shoot.

I have 6 inches of girth...but most of it is across and not so much up and down...
    What do you think is better when it comes to a girthy penis? tall or wide?

also...doesPE jelquing and all that really work...is it moderately safe?

2. tttstimulate

tttstimulate New Member

meh...i guess people missed the thread

3. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    If you're asking oval instead of round then I would have to say the most common and most appealing would be side to side.

PE does work but you have to be dedicated and determined with a good routine. Check the PE sections for beginner routines. I started PE in November 1999 and acheived most of my gains in less than 6 months. I started at 7" x 5.5" and by spring of 2001 had grown to 8.75" x 6.25" and still maintain 8.5" X 6.25" 10 years later and I just turned 71(I was 60 when I started).

4. colday

colday Member

Albums:
    I think most men that are average size wish they were bigger, I know I definately do. If I couldn't make it longer I definately would love to have more girth. I am right at 6" hard (might be pushing it a bit) LOL, not sure on the girth size but when doing a JO session my finger tips touch when gripping my cock. Have noticed other guys that don't look much bigger (soft) than me at the gym locker room but they do look much thicker.

Draft saved Draft deleted