Question

singerboy

Experimental Member
Media
Hey, I have been jelqing for two weeks, and I know that you have to do it for a few months, but when I do it, my cock always has a big bulgh of meat right up near the top of my head. Am I doing something wrong? I can already see results, but I wanted to know if that was normal or not?

Also, has anyone tried VigRx?

Thanks.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive got VP-RX and it makes me pee alot.
Didn't see any improvements.

Im always skeptical about pills. Seems america always has a pill for everything.

C

Originally posted by singerboy@Sep 9 2005, 09:19 AM
Hey, I have been jelqing for two weeks, and I know that you have to do it for a few months, but when I do it, my cock always has a big bulgh of meat right up near the top of my head. Am I doing something wrong? I can already see results, but I wanted to know if that was normal or not?

Thanks.
[post=341760]Quoted post[/post]​

nrax

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by singerboy@Sep 9 2005, 09:19 AM

Thanks.
[post=341760]Quoted post[/post]​
A bulge of meat near the top of your head doesn't sound good. After jelqing, your penis should look a little redder and slightly swollen. It may throb/tingle a little bit but it should not be painful. You may be jelqing with too much pressure. You should not be erect when jelqing either.

ANY penis enlargement is going to take TIME... and lots of it. Don't try to do too much at first, you could cause more damage than size increase!

You only get one penis and if you break it now, what will you use the rest of your life?

VigRX and other pills WON"T make your penis larger. Most of them are just a hodge-podge of supplements that if purchased seperately, would be cheaper and much more effective. The USA FDA is starting to crack down on these "penis pill" companies. I recommend that you start learning about nutrition and supplements instead of looking for a "magic pill." Supplements will help with blood flow to the penis as well as improving repair time of cells/tissues. This, coulped with PE, will help your efforts to get a larger penis but not on their own cause you to get a larger penis.

Good luck!

singerboy

Experimental Member
Media
thanks man. The bulge, is similar to haw it looks after you would use a pump. it goes away after awhile, but my cock does look more red, and tingles. I don't think i'll try any pills but stay with the jelqing & streches.
thank you again.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, this is probably late, but i tried the Free two month vig-rx, and i saw no results. Hopefully ill get my money back like they promised.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is happening from the spurious jelqing "technique" sounds medically dangerous. How many times do you guys have to be told that IT DON'T WORK. A healthy sex life, good diet and exercise will improve your penis more than "snakeoil" methods. If I hung by the wires from the ceiling attached to my ears my ears would eventually alter shape but look really weird and ugly - same with any stupid cock enlarging techniques and paraphernalia.

solong

Just Browsing
Media
Singerboy,

That bulge you get is temporary. Call it a doughnut, for lack of a better description. It doesn't hurt anything. But it's caused by "Dry Jelking," meaning dragging the skin along with a lot of squeezing, from the root towards the head.

Wet jelking is what you probably want to do more of, at least to begin with. That's when your cock is semi-hard, and well lubricated, and you jelk straight out from your body, hand over hand, like milking.

The dry jelking works to thicked the penis, while the wer jelking works to improve blood flow. Both will lengthen it a little. But to really lengthen it, you have to learn how to stretch it. Do it too hard, or too long, and it will actually shorten for awhile, caused by a damage reaction, that causes the ligaments to twist up and shorten to protect them.

So lengthening is part patience and part "feel," to know how hard and no harder. It will take a couple of months to catch on. Keep a ruler and check on it after 30 minutes. each time you start again, it should be shorter than when you finished the last time, but gradually longer than what you began with.