Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, from the arguments I've seen about how important size is in sex, I see more women concerned with either girth or experience than anything else, though length could probably reach and push deeper...

Anyway, suppose you're a single lady and you meet a guy in a bar or wherever on a Friday night, you really like him and talk to him for a few hours, but now it's starting to get late, so you guys get up and leave together. Now, suppose you (magically) knew that he doesn't have much experience in bed and that his penis is 6.25" in length and 4.8" in girth...

Would you hook up with him, knowing that he'll most likely not be that great or that his girth won't fill you up enough, or would you go home alone?

It's a stupid question, but basically I'm just curious if girth or experience were such important factors in sex that ladies would, if they somehow knew that information, depend their sex lives on it?

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
at the top of the women's issues forum there are two stickies.

one is called ''your cock is not a women's issue''
the other is a thread for guys who want to talk size.

this thread does not belong here.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and now that your thread is in the right place...

i think a lot of teens, both male and female, suffer that inexperience angst.

in my opinion, one nighters and pick ups are not the way to get good in bed. it's not the sort of experience that counts.
the best sex i ever had in my entire life? an average size, teenage virgin. he was incredible because he was passionate and attentive.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only experience I have is with past girlfriends, but in the past year I've learned a lot more about sex beyond foreplay (or what I've made of it, which was just kissing and groping and touching) and eventually thrusting in and out when I thought we were both ready... I'm not even sure if I gave either of them an orgasm. At the time, I thought that was just how it was, but I have a feeling that I'd be a lot more attentive now than I did with my last girlfriend.

So then, just a question about experience. Do I just ask the girl what she enjoys and how I should do it? Ask her to guide me to doing it right so she can get the most out of it? I just have a feeling that asking questions about what to do would kill the moment for them, almost as if saying to them, "Well what am I supposed to do with this, because I have no idea?"

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
some girls like that talking/showing thing.
others, you just follow the whimpers, shudders and smiles. you can start slow and read from her reactions what is working.
i'd suggest a decent sex guide too. even us experienced types can learn new tricks from a decent book...and with online ordering, you're saved the book store blushes we suffered.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I've read an online guide about what women prefer in sex, and one of the items in the list is that she doesn't like telling the guy what to do and that she'd rather have a guy who already knows what he's doing. An example the guide provided was that a guy doesn't want to date an obese woman and tell her how to eat and exercise, he'd rather that she keep fit on her own. Needless to say, I didn't get much from that and a few other online guides didn't provide much more info.

I guess the good stuff won't be free. :p I'll have to invest into a good sex guide (with good reviews, I guess) when I can afford to, but at the moment every penny I make goes to paying for college...

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I've read an online guide about what women prefer in sex, and one of the items in the list is that she doesn't like telling the guy what to do and that she'd rather have a guy who already knows what he's doing. An example the guide provided was that a guy doesn't want to date an obese woman and tell her how to eat and exercise, he'd rather that she keep fit on her own. Needless to say, I didn't get much from that and a few other online guides didn't provide much more info.

I guess the good stuff won't be free. :p I'll have to invest into a good sex guide (with good reviews, I guess) when I can afford to, but at the moment every penny I make goes to paying for college...
well there might be decent online guides...

i'll ask the ladies.
http://www.lpsg.org/251923-ladies-sex-guides.html#post3523522
because finding guides that actually work from a female POV might count as a woman's issue.