Question?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by sixersfan04, Oct 21, 2006.

1. sixersfan04

sixersfan04 New Member

I am 19 and uncircumsized, and my foreskin is at least an inch in length more than my penis. My question is that, when I pull my skin I get to a certain point right before the "head" and the skin comes to a small hole and I cannot pull back further. Is it that an uncircumsized person cannot move the foreskin over the head or do I have a condition? If I could get an answer it would be great. Also I have no problem peeing or ejaculating and masturbate comfortably, unless I pull too far back on my skin till the point where the head is. Thanks in advance.

2. davidjh7

Gold Member

One question comes to mind, and that is, while the ring of foreskin doesn;t stretch comfortably to allow it to slip over the head, does the foreskin adhear to the head? If it does, that is a situation that a urologist should help you resolve. If it is just your foreskin is tight, you can work, over time, to stretch it. Try stretching it a bit each day, when you are soft. A warm bath helps this process. If you still can't over time, talk to a doctor--they can prescribe a cream that will help in the stretching. By not being able to fully retract your foreskin, you run a higher risk of an infection. Not that you will, but a higher risk. Also, you will have a harder time keeping your dick clean--smegma may build up , which can help lead to the afore mentioned infection. Your best bet is to talk to your doctor, but if you are too embarassed at this time, try the gradual stretching and see how that goes. Good luck!

3. agnslz

Gold Member

You may have a "condition" but I don't really know.

All I can say is that I am uncircumcised and I can pull my foreskin all the way back. I don't really understand your description of the problem though. If you mean that the very tip of your foreskin is too tight to go over your head - I've never heard of that before. You may have reason for concern.

4. koval

Gold Member

Sounds like you have a case known as Phimosis.

5. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

It's things like this that make be glad I'm circumcized. Not to start a debate here with the last comment, but you should definitely see a doctor.

6. sixersfan04

sixersfan04 New Member

I was already planning to ask my doctor on my next physical. Stretching has made a big difference in a couple months of doing it, I can see more of the head now then before. So as far as adhesion goes, I dont think that its the problem. It is a tight foreskin then. It is a problem that will affect me down the road? I mean everything works fine right now?

7. slate_australis

slate_australis New Member

Albums:
    The issue is that the problem is not preventing regular activity.

That's a good thing - if it were giving you painful erections etc etc then I would be very worried.

Stretching is a very good step, I had a similar problem which required stretching. I think the key to the problem is that you have a much longer foreskin - that was part of my problem (though not that long) - the skin hasn't really needed to stretch too much, so it gets stiff.

I would suggest seeing the doctor now, rather than waiting for the physical, make sure you tell the Doc that you're stretching and it seems to be working, if he has concerns he will recommend you see a urologist.

8. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Al!!!

I love that show !!!

And if there isn't pain then its not as bad as it could be; usually phimosis is painful.

Sounds like you just need to stretch your foreskin. Use a steroid cream (1%) eg Hydrocortisone on your foreskin and itll help the stretching.

Pull it back as far as you can and hold it there, gradually increasing.

See a doctor for more info.

I love that show !!

9. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a friend who couldn't pull his foreskin back to completely expose his 'helmet' and he finally (at the age of 32) got a circumcision. How can you properly clean under your foreskin if you can't pull it back?

10. chico8

chico8 New Member

If you're not having problems, then waiting for your next physical is fine.

Stretching is the least invasive and probably the most enjoyable :biggrin1: way of dealing with this. Like you say, you can masturbate just fine, and get pleasure from it, so it doesn't seem be be a huge problem. Having sex with a non-retractable foreskin shouldn't be a problem either. If the hole you're putting it in is really tight, it may be an issue but guys with retractable foreskins and even those without a foreskin will have problems too.

Keep stretching it and you'll be fine. Whatever you do, don't let anyone whack it off. The foreskin is the major source of pleasure for men.

11. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

The foreskin is *a* major source. I'm circumcised, and I still derive more than enough pleasure from my penis.

*tiptoes away from attention to avoid cut/uncut war thread*

12. komodoman

komodoman Member

Sixersfan04...you're still young, so you're foreskin probably still needs a bit of strectching. I had minimal problems when I masterbated in my late teens...tiny, tiny,tiny little cuts if I was too rough that would heal the next day. It wasn't uncomfortable or anything...it just happened. In my early twenties this went away. No problems since. It's just part of the male anatomy. Just like some people have problems with ear infections when they're young, and some people don't.

Denise: re:How can you properly clean under your foreskin if you can't pull it back?
    That's the wonderful thing about the human body! The foreskin on young boys doesn't retract until they're older, and they rarely get infections. The design isn't perfect, but it doesn't warrent chopping the foreskin off to keep it clean.

13. komodoman

komodoman Member

I can't believe I spelt it "masterbated":eek:...sorry for the spelling folks. No excuse! But it's late here, and I'm exhausted.

14. sixersfan04

sixersfan04 New Member

Thank you all for your advice, I have started stretching, and will definitely bring it up with my physician on my next visit. Are the creams that you all recommended over the counter or prescription? And Thanks Again!

15. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Steroid creams (1% at least, I don't think you should use any higher, although try googling it, I forget) are over the counter.

In the UK you can buy them in Boots and other pharmacies. Probably online too.

Good luck. And I didn't pull my foreskin back til I was 16! All is well now though.

16. art

art
    Gold Member

Go lie on your bed and jerk off...you'll feel a lot better. And you'll sleep better! <g>

Art

Draft saved Draft deleted