Question

Kylar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Does sex truly stretch your penis? I mean, does it affect it's overall length by bringing out another inch perhaps?

Being a virgin(Something of a rarity this day and age. Just waiting for the right person...), I can only go by what I've heard from friends. A couple of them have said it does, while others say it doesn't. Could it just be a perception on how we view our penises? Or would it have something to do with the state of arousal?

This is something that just returned to my mind. I don't need to worry about that, though, cause my size is perfect for me. I was just wondering.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Does sex truly stretch your penis? I mean, does it affect it's overall length by bringing out another inch perhaps?

Being a virgin(Something of a rarity this day and age. Just waiting for the right person...), I can only go by what I've heard from friends. A couple of them have said it does, while others say it doesn't. Could it just be a perception on how we view our penises? Or would it have something to do with the state of arousal?

This is something that just returned to my mind. I don't need to worry about that, though, cause my size is perfect for me. I was just wondering.

I think your friends are full of shit. That typical inexperienced young guy "expertise"... It will change to a degree as you get older... but I don't believe it's sex that does it.

komodoman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never heard of this my friend. I'm forty five, and I've never detected any such changes. Sounds to me like your friends don't know much about anything...perhaps trying to get attention, or maybe even in a roundabout way, trying to find the answers to the questions you just asked.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, friction would eventually make it smaller, right?

With all the public paranoia rampant these days, you'd think people would worry a little more about friction. How about all those boats wearing down the water? Where are the "End Boating Now" activists? Priorities, people!

freedmind

Just Browsing
Media
I think that what may be happening is their penises may hang a bit fuller after sex especially if they've been aroused for sometime. Having all the blood in there for longer than say a quick jerk, may make it take longer to loose the fuller look. I know mine tends to remain in that state for a while after sex eventhough yes it has otherwise gone completely soft. The other thing to consider is, since it has been in a warm place and when warmer the penis and associates will hang fuller than when it is in a cooler place.

It would be hard to believe that you could gain anything perminantly, much less a whole inch because when having sex there would be more force trying to push the blood out during thrusting than there would to actually stretch it out.

Also considering the standard range of penis sizes it doesn't take a whole lot to make it look a lot bigger. The difference between a 5.5" and a 6.5" looks a lot more dramatic than it actually is. So the perception may make things a bit skewed unless they actually got out the ruller and measured for comparison.

FM

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe men start having sex about the time their cocks grow a final inch. I gained a bit in my late teens and "filled out" by 20-21.