1. thcklvr78

thcklvr78 New Member

I have a friend who says he is straight but always does something that makes me question. He pantomimes sucking dick. alot. I once even seen him kneel in front of his sergeant and pretend to suck it. He does it all the time and also pretends to slap it on his face. I wonder if he is joking because he does it in front of everyone, not just a select few. What do you all think?

2. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    i have no idea.... but.... if you have to ask.......then maybe..... just maybe.....

3. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

fuck if i know....whip it out and see what he does with THE REAL THING!

4. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:

hmmmmmmm.....there's a thought

5. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

lol....tell him to check out lpsg.. ha.!

next day if he comes with a big smile = he is gay

6. biguy2738

Gold Member

Albums:
    - He could be struggling with his sexual identity eg gay/straight or perhaps even coming out.

- Perhaps he just fantasises about having oral sex with another man and this his his way of "acting out"

- Perhaps he is just trying to be the "village clown" and as a guy, we know how most men feel about oral sex.

I think that the most important question for you as his friend to try to find an answer to is: "Why does this kind of behaviour concerning you?" and I don't mean it in the sense of: 'it's none of your business', but as: 'his is clearly affecting you on some level'.

The only way that you are going to be able to know why he is behaving like that is for you to ask him why. It may come across to be a loaded question need not feel like it if you ask him in a gentle, sensitive and
    non-threatening manner. The reason why I asked you a question is so that you are able to come up with an idea of how you will respond to his answer. Bear in mind that if he is gay or may even be doing it from a place of low self esteem etc he will need you to be his friend and offer him support and understanding more than ever before.

I really hope that this helps. All of the best!

7. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just remember when I came out to a female friend back in high school. She said she already knew - I asked her what had tipped her off. She said one time at a party, the straight boy I secretly fancied had bent over to pick up something off the floor. I had taken my chance and fake-humped his ass while it was stuck up in the air. She said, "No straight man would have done that."

8. thcklvr78

thcklvr78 New Member

Thx everyone for checking this out. I guess it affects me because I am his best friend and am bi and I've always wondered but have never taken that extra step to ask him. He is married but that doesn't mean anything these days. When he gets drunk, he turns super effiminate, in mannuerisms, speech, etc. He also like to be the "villiage clown" as mentioned above so I guess I am just confused as to what his signals or intentions are. I am also pretty sure he knows I am bi even though I am not out to him openly.

9. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Everybody has its own humour....

Or maybe he just like being in the centre of attention, and in reality not only he has never seen a cock besides his own, but he might be virgin, and acts that way to cope with it.

10. Principessa

Gold Member

11. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with NJ, if he's acting out alot...to the point where it stops being so funny, it's probably just his way of getting out his frustration with his sexuality without anyone really being the wiser (or not)

It could also be that he's trying to hide in plain sight. He acts gay in humor so that no one would ever believe he was actually "gay." It's like if you were an alcoholic in private, but you always joked about being soused. Because you are so light with the matter, it leads people to believe that you wouldn't be that way.

People do it all the time. Look at Steve-O and all of the other wildboyz. I'm sure one of them drives on both sides of the street.

Draft saved Draft deleted