Question

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_boynextdoorkpt, Apr 22, 2008.

1. B_boynextdoorkpt

B_boynextdoorkpt New Member

Question for the ladies, it seems that gay men like big penis, do ladies? Does it hurt a woman to have a big dick? I have seen naked women in Playboy, and the hole does not look that big, I take it that it stretches for child birth, but do women dialate for sex during excitement?

2. No_Strings

Gold Member

Vagina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did you take Sex Ed.?

3. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

One word...

FOREPLAY

4. Mongo

Mongo Active Member

Lots of girls like big dicks and lots of girls don't like big dicks. It's impossible to say what girls, "per se", like, as they are different. However, it seems to me that even the girls who aren't too fond of getting a big one inside them, usually think big dicks are more exciting to look at.

5. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Hy there, long time ago. The girls vagina can take a whole baby's body. If it can take that, it can take a dick too. It could hurt, but that's because when the girl is nervous, here vagina gets narrow. And we men are probabaly trying too hard to get in there. And just like cinnamon said, foreplay is a good thing to loose all nervosity.

Cheers

6. RoughPoint

RoughPoint New Member

My wife definitely wishes I were smaller. I have known a few size queens in the past, however, and I agree with Mongo. It's mostly a visual thing. With enough foreplay and maybe lube, most woman can accommodate most men, smaller or larger.

Draft saved Draft deleted