questionaire for the fortunate few

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ramsgate18, Oct 19, 2010.

1. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hey,

my boyfriend is doing a masters degree in psychology, his thesis is on societies obsession with big cocks both as an owner and how ur partners (male or female) handle you, your input would be a great help guys, dont let me down, i told him your a chatty, helpful, friendly bunch! :)

1.sexuality
    2. size (lengthxgirth)
    3. age
    4. which do your partners struggle with more, length or girth
    5. how did u feel after your first experience of sex
    6. when you realised you were bigger, how did you feel (anxious, excited, depressed, stressed, freakish, proud, smug etc)
    7. best positions for sex
    8. any partners out right refused sex with you based on your size, how did you feel
    9. ever had performance anxiety, e.g as a hung guy i must be good at sex, otherwise im not truly "blessed"
    10. during sex which role do you take, passive or dominant (e.g does your partner take control during sex, or do u)

bare in mind this will be included in a podcast my boyfriend presents (www.gilesthesextherapist.com), however all will be done under your usernames, no private info will be released

many thanks in advance men!:wink:

2. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    as a sign of good will i will answer first

1. gay
    2.8x6
    4.girth
    5. kinda anticlimactic
    6. a little smug tbh
    7. cowboy
    8.1 guy, it was humorous as he'd assumed looking at me dressed i would be average/small
    9. nope i just listen to my partner if they want to stop i stop
    10. passive at first, then aggressively dominant as thats the kind of sex i enjoy

3. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

still a few of us that have not lost av-card yet :frown1:

4. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well you could answer pre emptively mate :) surely uve thought about sex lol

5. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    "Yeah, so we can't enjoy a lot of sexual positions or do lots of other things in bed... But look on the bright side, at least I've got a large cock!"
    - TheBoyfriend, showing off his gallows humor

I'm a woman and I don't know if you would want women to respond regarding this blessing/curse, but I can provide answers to a few of these questions. I've included links to previous posts I've written here on LPSG about each of these things.

4. which do your partners struggle with more, length or girth

Length is a bigger problem for me than girth for vaginal sex because I can get used to girth, but there was nothing I could do to take more length. I think both were inhibiting for anal sex, but that was a problem with a solution.

http://www.lpsg.org/99232-being-big-or-going-balls-6.html#post2635869

http://www.lpsg.org/207376-how-big-is-too-big.html#post3053156

http://www.lpsg.org/142661-how-deep-is-your-pussy-7.html#post2635018

How it feels for a long penis to hit the end too hard:

http://www.lpsg.org/186725-how-do-girls-take-it-2.html#post2798853
    (Update: since becoming pregnant he has told me that it feels much better on the head of cock because it isn't so tight any more and I'm deeper. This is different than he told me before, in the link right above. I suspect that he might have been fibbing a bit in order to make me feel better, because he's just that kind of sweetheart, and he got more honest when it didn't seem to be a problem any more. Either that or the experience of feeling what it is like to fuck me when I'm deeper and when I'm shallow gave him a better basis for comparison. Anyway, I now know that it isn't as good for him when he bottoms out either, and he can tell when he's gone too deep even when I try and pretend that he didn't because I don't want to ruin the moment.)

How it feels in general:

http://www.lpsg.org/204567-stupid-question.html#post3015137

7. best positions for sex

Heterosexual sex? I've written several posts about what I like with a too long penis:

http://www.lpsg.org/203675-causing-her-pain.html#post3003435

http://www.lpsg.org/178449-wife-was-honest-about-size-5.html#post2705009

http://www.lpsg.org/174024-woman-on-top-2.html#post2651918

http://www.lpsg.org/174141-causing-girlfriend-pain-after-sex.html#post2645668

I'm still working on learning to deep throat him. Another LPSG member a few years ago included a tip that helped me out and I wrote about it in this post, and I've been trying to use that to learn. (I found that tip by searching the forums and reading every thread that had helpful tips on deepthroating a large penis, which is also how I found the useful tip on how to have anal sex with a large penis.) I had to stop giving blowjobs for a little while almost immediately following this post, because my pregnancy made my gag reflex too sensitive, but it's not a problem now.

http://www.lpsg.org/184493-6-inch-girthers-is-getting-5.html#post2810382

Here are my best anal sex tips. We tried over and over again to make anal sex work, and then someone made a suggestion that actually worked for us. I wrote about it twice:

http://www.lpsg.org/197663-anal-sex-for-women-hard-4.html#post3010775

http://www.lpsg.org/206833-anal-sex.html#post3045889

And here is a link to a 2 year study on various sexual positions for reaching various parts of the vagina:

http://www.lpsg.org/186725-how-do-girls-take-it-3.html#post2799019

There are also depth inhibiting donuts to help with penises that are too long for the receiving partner's comfort during sex. The website incorrectly states that the issue with having vaginal sex is hitting the cervix instead of hitting the end of the Pouch of Douglas, however that should have no effect on how well their product works. I haven't used them, but others here on LPSG have.

http://www.lpsg.org/186851-sex-aid-penetration-inhibiting-donuts.html#post2798989

10. during sex which role do you take, passive or dominant (e.g does your partner take control during sex, or do u)

Both. We both like being on top, and we both like it when the other person is on top, so sometimes it's me on top and sometimes it's him.

#5 petite, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
  6. ozzhung

ozzhung New Member

Albums:
    First off, congrats to your BF doing his masters/phd, i know this road personally and it is HARD work! As for his choice of thesis, it is interesting, would love to read it when he is done!

1. Straight 80/20
    2. Above average
    3. 30
    4. depends on partner, some take me like i am nothing, others struggle to get past the head of my penis.
    5. Like a 15 yr old pimp.
    6. freakish i think, i was made to feel uncomfortable, now everytime i am about to pull down my pants infront of someone new i get all shy, waiting for there response or rejection.
    7. I like to fuck hard and deep, girl on her side with top leg raised, or doggy style, though i am always limited to how much the girl can handle, which is never enough for me, i want to pound hard using my full length, then stop and push as deep as i can go, feels great for me, not my partner.
    8.Yes, multiple times, rejected, but usually find other ways to have fun.
    9.not really.
    10. depends on partner. i like both ways.

7. D_Glansthorpe Schmuck

1. Bi
    2. 7 by 7
    3. 19
    4. Length
    5. Dissapointed
    6. Excited
    7. Doggy
    8. none
    9. every time
    10. Dominant with men, passive with women

8. dylz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah you arent gonna be getting accurate self-reported size measurements so i dont know if he should bother with specific numbers there

9. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    True.

Also, he might get more accurate and honest responses if they are sent via PM than in the open forum. Knowing that your response will be read by others here might encourage lying and exaggeration in certain personalities, whereas some men might be more inclined to be brutally honest in private.

(And vice versa. I just realized that some men may feel the courage to lie if they aren't afraid of being attacked and flamed by skeptical LPSG-ers for telling tall tales.)

10. maxcok

Gold Member

Riiiiiigghhht . . . . LOL!

But wouldn't that skew the 'survey' results?

#10 maxcok, Oct 19, 2010
  11. accemb

Gold Member

Albums:

Ah, Maxcok, ye of little faith.....

12. Magnus_Phallus

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :biggrin1:

I must admit I also felt like an "Oh come on" or a "Riiiiiight"
    when I read that too

13. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I've been duped? Well, aren't I gullible? :redface:

14. ozzhung

ozzhung New Member

Albums:
    It is feasible.

though he would not be getting hard data from this forum, you would have to get it cleared ethically by your PHD convener, secondly you could not reliably get said data from a forum, you need to plan your tests with a view to a treatment effect, in a strict controlled environment, so everybody tests using the same extraneous factors.

And as far as i can see there is no treament, but in saying this, he could just be gathering peoples thoughts before diving into a full blown thesis.

Anyway good luck to him, and if it is true, it is a weird but fun thesis, mine was about treatment effect in opiate addictions, my second one showed how children with learning disabilities are being held behind in a public education system. No one i know did anything related to sex etc.

15. maxcok

Gold Member

Yes, the guy who can't even spell or employ rudimentary grammar is collecting random irrelevant 'data' from a penis site for his BF, who's preparing a Master's thesis from said 'data'. Entirely feasible. :wink:
    Plus, did you visit the BF's website? click here

Hello and welcome I am 'GILES the SEX therapist' - Giles F.S. Dee-Shapland,Dip in Integrative Psychotherapy, Dip.Hyp, PHyp, BSHCM, RSA, John Heron V1 Category Analysis. ​
    "I treat the medical conditions which are listed below, I hold special interest in trauma and psychosexual disorder, I draw on my knowledge in Photographic Therapy, which my Brother, Benjamin (Ben) Dee-Shapland a professional photographer a graduate of the Bournemouth Institute of Art and my psychotherapeutic training, which expands seven constant years. Some patients have come to me, having tried conventional medicine, and have found they have allergic reaction or it just does not suit them. The patient may have been given a diagnosis, but may not have found relief. Others may be treated conventionally, but use Splendours of Hypnosis as an extra complementary part of their treatment."
    Fraid so, darlin, but you make up for it by being cool, sexy, smart, honest, authentic, kind, compassionate . . . . in so many ways.

#15 maxcok, Oct 19, 2010
  16. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Is it really that weird? Insecurities over penis size seem to be a major issue for a lot of men when it comes to sex, which would be a common issue for anyone going into sex therapy, wouldn't it?

I'm not defending the OP, and I probably was just a gullible fool when I answered the post. How embarrassing. Your comment about the subject being weird just gave me pause.

It sure does seem like men in this part of the internet are pretty damned obsessed with cock size. An awful lot of guys seem to lose their cool when confronted with the idea that women aren't also as obsessed with their cocks, too, and a lot of guys seem to get angry at the idea that all women aren't secretly size queens.

At least I have created a central repository for all my advice posts, which I kept thinking when I was looking up all those posts. I thought, "And now I don't have to rewrite this stuff again." I do get tired of writing the same posts over and over again to answer the same questions over and over again.

#16 petite, Oct 19, 2010
  17. ozzhung

ozzhung New Member

Albums:
    No its not, you are 100% correct, by weird, i have NEVER seen these types of experiments within mine or surrounding universities, they sure do go on, somewhere.:confused:

What im trying to say in a nice way is, it would be very hard to get permission/funding to run these types of experiments. Not too many 60 year old professors see penis size as a pressing issue when there are so many other areas's that could be researched and tested that would make a larger contribution to society. (ie: mental health, developmental psychology, neuropsychology to name a few)

haha nah i missed that one, interesting. It lost me at Hypnotherapy, and the heading that says, Magic or science? lol

#17 ozzhung, Oct 19, 2010
  18. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    None of those subjects are the specialty of sex therapy. Is it just difficult to get funding for any research in sex therapy, or is it that there are other issues that would be considered of greater importance when it comes to sex therapy?

Out of curiosity, I did a search on research on the subject of perceptions of penis size and most of the ones that popped up first them seem to be done by urologists, not psychiatrists or psychologists, which was unexpected.

#18 petite, Oct 19, 2010
  19. hud01

Gold Member

Sorry I may be a dick for this, but I wouldn't respond to a supposed masters thesis with multiple grammatical errors.

20. ozzhung

ozzhung New Member

Albums:
    I think both are correct,

Yes very difficult, unless it was backed by a large drug company that had interests in these areas, even then it would be a one in a million chance of ever being on the team that did the research. Also results that come from tests that are funded by the drug companies, usually will skew in a way that favors the drug company. As a psychology statistician, you can skew numbers to make them read what you want.

Secondly, as you said, most universities/professors would probably see it as a low priority as opposed to health or infrastructure research. You would need to have a professor who already has researched into sexual therapy and chosen it as a career path. There is none at my uni, all the subject matter is very stale.

Im not up on who the "popular" sex therapists are, but maybe a quick look on google scholar will give you an idea. Once you have found an author, look for his/hers other articles that may relate to similar subject matter.

Draft saved Draft deleted