Questioning my orientation as of late...

rembrandt1603

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I figured this was the most appropriate section post this in. Anyway, here goes:

Over the past six months or so, I've been beginning to question the orientation with which I've associated myself with during my entire sexual 'career', if you will. :biggrin1:

I've always identified as completely heterosexual, though recently, I've started masturbating with anal stimulation a lot, acquiring a very vague (but there nonetheless) attraction to male genitals when I'm sexually stimulated, and losing interest in women as a whole, horny or otherwise.

The prospect of relationships was never particular enticing anyway, as I could get sex without too much hassle. Now however, it seems my interest in starting a relationship with a woman is almost completely diminished. I'm not one of the 'lads' at all in regards to pursuing women-- never have been, either, though looking at me in a bar or club, you'd think I was completely disinterested or, well, gay.

I had a good and long conversation with a friend of mine (completely homosexual), and he came to the conclusion that in the future sometime, it's incredibly likely that I will be bisexual. You may think this is absurd, as he isn't me, after all. I didn't disagree with it though, as it's looking as though that may be the case. I mean, straight men want to fuck women, right?

I'm not sure what else I can put here, though I'll respond to questions or replies as they come. :smile:

Last edited:

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't be afraid to discover you. If you feel that you're bisexual, then that's cool. There's nothing wrong with it, and don't feel ashamed. Don't let the social norms that say "heterosexuality is right" hold you back, and forget fear, bud! Just be you, and feel comfortable in your own skin. Don't over think things- you want to be fucked by a guy or get fucked, then be safe and give in to what you want. As long as you're not hurting anyone, what's the problem?!

rembrandt1603

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't be afraid to discover you. If you feel that you're bisexual, then that's cool. There's nothing wrong with it, and don't feel ashamed. Don't let the social norms that say "heterosexuality is right" hold you back, and forget fear, bud! Just be you, and feel comfortable in your own skin. Don't over think things- you want to be fucked by a guy or get fucked, then be safe and give in to what you want. As long as you're not hurting anyone, what's the problem?!

I'm not scared of the change at all, as I've always been incredibly relaxed in every facet of my life for as long as I know. I've always had an autoeroticism about myself anyway, and that's usually indicative of bisexuality/gayness (or so I hear).

I've considered meeting up with someone just for some raw fucking, pardon the French, just to see what the crack is. No pun intended.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not scared of the change at all, as I've always been incredibly relaxed in every facet of my life for as long as I know. I've always had an autoeroticism about myself anyway, and that's usually indicative of bisexuality/gayness (or so I hear).

I've considered meeting up with someone just for some raw fucking, pardon the French, just to see what the crack is. No pun intended.

Good for you, bud! Do it, and then tell me all about it! I want the details! And if he's horrible at it, try again with someone new!

rembrandt1603

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good for you, bud! Do it, and then tell me all about it! I want the details! And if he's horrible at it, try again with someone new!

Aye. Well, unlike many men (or so this website has made me believe), I haven't had anything that could even be considered a homosexual experience, beside running nude through a camp-site with some willing compadres of mine. It should be a whole 'notha experience for sure.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Aye. Well, unlike many men (or so this website has made me believe), I haven't had anything that could even be considered a homosexual experience, beside running nude through a camp-site with some willing compadres of mine. It should be a whole 'notha experience for sure.

That it will be! Just be wild and do what you want! I'm actually jealous of you- had my first time with a guy been while I was older (in my late teens or twenties), I probably would have been sluttier about it. Oh well...

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Please read the hilighted portion. It may be American vs British English but here that means no condom. Please don't go there. You're too cute to be infected.

As far as messing around...You're 21, I figured things out for me in my teens but that doesn't mean it's too late for you. Try it out. If dudes don't work for you it may make women more appealing. I tried being straight for a while but didn't really work for me. Just because you try out an orientation doesn't mean it's permanently tattooed on your ass. And if there's fucking involved make sure there are condoms, you both know how to use them and you do use them. Sorry to be Debbie Downer but I'm old enough to remember the plague. And I just saw "The Normal Heart".

Now back to your ass, Did I mention it was really cute. Love the natural hair. On your ass and the rest of your body :wink:

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to life. Don't be caught by labels. Have fun instead. Ukpianoboy on skype.

I totally agree with UKPianoBoy. stop with the labels. you're making too much complication of your sexuality. just go have fun. it doesn't matter with a male or a female partner. enjoy yourself with whoever you might fancy.